4.20 star(s) 109 Votes

celticlord88

Feb 4, 2019
i'm halfway through the game and I'm hating the foreshadowing. I keep expecting someone to show up and kill everyone at any moment. Hard to fap when you're worried about characters lol

Amazonja

Dec 9, 2018
What kind of fucking ending was that?
Break off the story in the middle and switch to a new, what if story. what about Octavia? processing their trauma

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What kind of fucking ending was that?
Break off the story in the middle and switch to a new, what if story. what about Octavia? processing their trauma
The story was just them getting together not the whole forever after.

moon.buster

Jan 21, 2020
Hey, I noticed the exhibitionism tag on this one and was just wondering if anyone who's completed it can tell me if it's worth a playthrough for someone like me (who skips all the vanilla sex scenes and) is only in it for the exhibitionist content.

P.S. By exhibitionism I don't necessarily mean public sex, as long as the main girl is exposing herself in public fairly regularly I'm happy.

Thanks in advance to anyone kind enough to help out :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hey, I noticed the exhibitionism tag on this one and was just wondering if anyone who's completed it can tell me if it's worth a playthrough for someone like me (who skips all the vanilla sex scenes and) is only in it for the exhibitionist content.

P.S. By exhibitionism I don't necessarily mean public sex, as long as the main girl is exposing herself in public fairly regularly I'm happy.

Thanks in advance to anyone kind enough to help out :)
Won't be worth it.

There isn't very much public stuff, in fact I think it's just 1 scene and it's pretty vanilla.

There is no public exposure and they aren't seen by anyone.

Reactions: moon.buster

moon.buster

Jan 21, 2020
Won't be worth it.

There isn't very much public stuff, in fact I think it's just 1 scene and it's pretty vanilla.

There is no public exposure and they aren't seen by anyone.

Thanks for the info dude and saving me half a day of wasted hours I would have invested to find that out for myself. ;)

Rendy7

Dec 28, 2018
Who is Leah supposed to be to MC? I keep seeing the whole "But we are friends" quote like its frowned upon for friends to be sleeping with each other. What am I missing here?

samrolfe

May 23, 2020
For my own tuppence worth, I have found this game both very funny and also very insightful. The characters generated are not only real wordly, but accurately display the kind of baggage that many of us carry around with us. I really did not mind if the story had explicit sex in it or not, the story itself was well written and perhaps also aknowledging that maybe, just maybe there is redemption for all of us.

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
Granted I have an older version of Winrar, but my result with it was exactly the same as Windows default and 7-Zip.
I would try to download it again from another site. I have had to do this many times. nopy worked for me hope this helps. my winrar is 5.22 i think yes it is older but new enough,. if you have at least that you should be ok. getting the same result from all the archivers tells me that the file is bad.

Dec 25, 2019
I would try to download it again from another site. I have had to do this many times. nopy worked for me hope this helps. my winrar is 5.22 i think yes it is older but new enough,. if you have at least that you should be ok. getting the same result from all the archivers tells me that the file is bad.
No luck. WinRAR 6.0 didn't work either. And since I've never seen an error, I don't think it has anything to do with the zip file itself.

It's got to be either some kind of Ren'Py compatibility issue with my Windows 10 setup (like maybe it doesn't like symbolic links for the user directory, etc.) or something is wrong with the compile which is causing issues with some systems. I've played dozens of these games and never had an issue before, though I don't recall seeing 32-bit and 64-bit executables before that I can recall, so it may have something to do with that.

dayumson92.

Dec 17, 2020
My game opens and crashed right away, it only happens in this game and on depravity, does anyone know anything to fix it?
Ok, I fixed it. There was a post (https://f95zone.to/threads/renpys-with-32bit-version-crash.71413/#post-5045626) and it worked for me

I checked Avalon. This game is made on renpy version 7.4.1. This is the reason for your problems. This version of renpy has a lot of bugs and it is not suitable for creating games. On many systems, games made in the new version may work with errors or not work at all. Developers should know and take this into account, as this problem has been known for quite a long time.

The solution to your problem:

1) Download this -
2) Put you game into renpy sdk folder
3) Run renpy sdk.
4) Choose game (like avalon) in the left list.
5) Build distribution.
6) Choose what platform you need.

Ps: read this - 1 - 2

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
No luck. WinRAR 6.0 didn't work either. And since I've never seen an error, I don't think it has anything to do with the zip file itself.

It's got to be either some kind of Ren'Py compatibility issue with my Windows 10 setup (like maybe it doesn't like symbolic links for the user directory, etc.) or something is wrong with the compile which is causing issues with some systems. I've played dozens of these games and never had an issue before, though I don't recall seeing 32-bit and 64-bit executables before that I can recall, so it may have something to do with that.
if it extracts ok you may be able to copy over the new data to a previous release of avalon just over write the new data files. might work might not if nothing else just un wren the images and at least get to see the pics. hope this helps

the 2048 in the error might be video settings. try setting to a much lower vid resolution. mine is 1920 x 1080 it is worth a try to change yours as it only take a min. other than that I am out of ideas except for giggles try the 32 exe. hope you figure it out. if nothing else you can at least un ren the pics.

Last edited:

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Loved the "What If" version of the story!

IMO that should have been the main story. Avalon looks amazing with that new hair, and her overall character still retained her innocence without being so distractingly damaged. Was nice to have the MC act on his lust for the girls without needing to give an entire consent seminar every other sentence :LOL: Leah's character was perfect in her role. Lastly, one of the best parts of the alternative version is minimal Penny! :ROFLMAO:

Wish the game could continue on with that version of the story, ah well...

Dec 25, 2019
if it extracts ok you may be able to copy over the new data to a previous release of avalon just over write the new data files. might work might not if nothing else just un wren the images and at least get to see the pics. hope this helps

the 2048 in the error might be video settings. try setting to a much lower vid resolution. mine is 1920 x 1080 it is worth a try to change yours as it only take a min. other than that I am out of ideas except for giggles try the 32 exe. hope you figure it out. if nothing else you can at least un ren the pics.
No, the error appeared to be as stated in the post before yours. I was able to create a distribution using Ren'Py version 7.3.5 which worked without any issues.

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
No, the error appeared to be as stated in the post before yours. I was able to create a distribution using Ren'Py version 7.3.5 which worked without any issues.
Glad you got it going. thanks for letting me know so I do not give anyone else wrong answers.

4.20 star(s) 109 Votes