4.20 star(s) 112 Votes

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
No other guys involved. It's just the girls also love each other too.
I know. Its just that I don't like harem.
You don't have to play polygamous. The solo paths are very good as well. Play them first and then decide if you want to play the other paths too.
Is there enough content for sole paths to be enjoyable or should I wait for more update?

Last edited:

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
Is there enough content for sole paths to be enjoyable or should I wait for more update?
The game is pretty much complete, just one update remaining which adds an extra chapter. The solo paths are very well fleshed out and you won't be missing out on much. Basically the poly-paths just adds a third party to the relationship but the story remains the same.

Reactions: NukaCola

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
The game is pretty much complete, just one update remaining which adds an extra chapter. The solo paths are very well fleshed out and you won't be missing out on much. Basically the poly-paths just adds a third party to the relationship but the story remains the same.
Thanks. I'm enjoying this game a lot. Why it doesn't get more popular? The dev deserved more support :love: . Maybe because girls with big alien eyes freaked people out :ROFLMAO:

Dave Heiser

Jul 5, 2020
Just finished the latest update / new release with the bonus chapter.... damn, this just keeps getting better.
Great writing, and a nice alternative conclusion to the story.

Reactions: NukaCola

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Thanks. I'm enjoying this game a lot. Why it doesn't get more popular? The dev deserved more support :love: . Maybe because girls with big alien eyes freaked people out :ROFLMAO:
I agree it is a nice story. But the short answer is that Penny highjacked the story. At some point nothing would trouble the reader as you knew super Penny was going to fix it.

Originally it was a story about a very troubled girl and very unsocial uncle trying to help her. About half the novel Penny fixed everything and all that was left were some very small trouble that you knew they were going to be fixed without any complication.

Hard to care about the characters if they have their own "one tool fix everything".

Hopefully, in the new novel we will see a more human Penny.

Last edited:

meanmanatee

Oct 20, 2017
I agree it is a nice story. But the short answer is that Penny highjacked the story. At some point nothing would trouble the reader as you knew super Penny was going to fix it.

Originally it was a story about a very troubled girl and very unsocial uncle trying to help her. About half the novel Penny fixed everything and all that was left were some very small trouble that you knew they were going to be fixed without any trouble.

Hard to care about the characters if they have their own "one tool fix everything".

Hopefully, in the new novel we will see a more human Penny.
I'm going to give the new game a fair shake but I can't escape the feeling that Penny is best left as a side character and that I may be too bitter at her character derailing this game to have positive feelings for her in a new one.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I'm going to give the new game a fair shake but I can't escape the feeling that Penny is best left as a side character and that I may be too bitter at her character derailing this game to have positive feelings for her in a new one.
I am hoping to see her less a Mary Sue and more an actual character. With flaws, problems, making mistakes, suffering, asking for help..

As always, I will try to give it the benefit of doubt.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
what is the unlock code and pls walkthourg mod
no, no one posted it yet and it is not on the main page where they usually post it, but considering no one have posted it I guess it is just a still picture or something

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Well it was nice ending ;) :LOL: (y) Incest tag is forgoten to put =You can make Redhead your Daughter example ....:devilish:(y)
:oops:(y) --i didnt like ninja stuff, fights, puma, action, fantasy= without this game size could be 1gb :LOL:(y)

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames
4.20 star(s) 112 Votes