4.20 star(s) 112 Votes

Demieker

Dec 29, 2018
This Is the final act of the story.

The last update is Leah's story then he's moving on to his next game.

That's been stated for months now.

Also, right in the patch notes...
still meaning the game is not finished, not yet.
act 7 is final, still more to come until the game is final.

Reactions: d_pedestrian

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
still meaning the game is not finished, not yet.
act 7 is final, still more to come until the game is final.
The story is finished, there is no more story.

The only thing left is Leah's part and that's probably going to be the set up to the next game.

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
This Is the final act of the story.

The last update is Leah's story then he's moving on to his next game.

That's been stated for months now.

Also, right in the patch notes...
Yep, guess the completed tag is still coming.

... Ah okay, Leah's story still. Got it.

Last edited:

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
That was an incredibly unsatisfactory ending. All that buildup for a single short scene that had none of the romance or buiildup of anything. Sure hope the other 3 routes have a better end because the dallas + avalon was just bad...like you don't have a single scene with them together? come on man.

Reactions: rodgerthedodger

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
That was an incredibly unsatisfactory ending. All that buildup for a single short scene that had none of the romance or buiildup of anything. Sure hope the other 3 routes have a better end because the dallas + avalon was just bad...like you don't have a single scene with them together? come on man.
you're save is messed up, there is a scene with the three of them. Use the chapter selector after starting a new game.

ludicfox

Aug 18, 2018
you're save is messed up, there is a scene with the three of them. Use the chapter selector after starting a new game.
I've started Avalon with this version (7.8) (it was awesome !!!) and did not get the treesome (I choose Dallas and polyamory). I had to go through the act selector to redo act 7 to get it. There might be some bug when starting from the begining.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Hmm... I loved this for the first few acts, especially after the encounter with the dentist was reworked, but after that point, I felt the drama and cheesiness was just laid on too thick. Shame because this one was one of my favorites in the early updates, but now I have a hard time playing it.

Okar

Aug 30, 2017
I've just finished ver 7.8, but when I check the Gallery I obtained all of them except "Bunked" and "Cosplay". Someone know how to unlock them. Thanks.

4.20 star(s) 112 Votes