4.20 star(s) 112 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
so how close is this game to its completion? the more i read posts in patreon the more i get confused.
Well when the game ended in the last update, there is 1 more chapter which ends the game, then a bonus chapter on your sister.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I really expected to see the Avalon Dallas and the sister have sex when they were checking out the new place.
It made sense. Avalon had put the idea out there, the sister had expressed interest and they were all alone together.
For the sister this was her best opportunity to indulge and see if she was into lesbian sex with the other girls in the relationship.

1605368775464.png

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
I really expected to see the Avalon Dallas and the sister have sex when they were checking out the new place.
It made sense. Avalon had put the idea out there, the sister had expressed interest and they were all alone together.
For the sister this was her best opportunity to indulge and see if she was into lesbian sex with the other girls in the relationship.

View attachment 899376
Would have been hot. More sex would only expand his audience.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
I think it'll be both if that happens. Seems like the dev is into that stuff anyways. Correct me if I'm wrong tho. :D

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
New release is out
Free for all?

The Final release of Act 7 is here! I appreciate everyone being patient with me while I put together this last piece of Act 7. Let's go through the additions.
There are a total of four new scenes, one for each path. And each one contains a sex scene sequence.
On the main menu is a new 'Mono' button that will allow you to watch all the mono scenes. In order to watch the Poly scenes, however, you will have to play through the Poly paths. I recommend using the Act Selector if your saves are corrupt.
Without further ado, please enjoy the completed story of Avalon!

Mega
- -
Google
- -

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
So just to quickly clarify. Act 7 is the Final update for Avalon story.

And Act 8 will focus on Leah, and be the final Act of the game. Correct?

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
Avalon [v7.8] [Lockheart]

Original size pc: 2.49 GB
Original size mac: 2.47 GB

Compressed size pc: 903 MB
Compressed size mac: 898 MB

Pc: -
Mac: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game

4.20 star(s) 112 Votes