4.20 star(s) 112 Votes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Ok i feel and probably sound stupid, but you can have either Octavia or Dallas without avalon? But you can't have avalon alone?
Avalon is always in. The question is whether it includes Dallas/Octavia too, for a total of 3 possibilities: Avalon, Avalon/Dallas, Avallon/Octavia.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
Ok i feel and probably sound stupid, but you can have either Octavia or Dallas without avalon? But you can't have avalon alone?
The mono route is just you and Avalon either way. The rest of the story either contains Dallas or Octavia as a supporting character based on route.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
K that's the 3 I know of. So I'm still lost on the 4th. Thank you
Well, you can think there are 4 routes: Dallas or Octavia, first variable, single or poly relationship, second variable. Thing is, from a relationship point of view, single should be identical whether you picked Dallas or Octavia.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So when it asks if you want poly or not, if you picked Octavia is that the only other girl you can be poly with, because I regret picking her, and if she is the only choice I may as well go mono.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
So when it asks if you want poly or not, if you picked Octavia is that the only other girl you can be poly with, because I regret picking her, and if she is the only choice I may as well go mono.
If you pick dallas at the beginning you get the a poly path with her

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
Go back and pick Dallas. She is much better. Also if you do mono expect literally no sex.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Go back and pick Dallas. She is much better. Also if you do mono expect literally no sex.
I guess I will just suck it up, don't want to redo, almost lost interest as it is, like who the fuck is scared by childs play, I have seen them all, they are b grade and not scary at all.

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
I guess I will just suck it up, don't want to redo, almost lost interest as it is, like who the fuck is scared by childs play, I have seen them all, they are b grade and not scary at all.
Yeah it's not a traditional AVN, but it does have good parts too. The story with Avalon and Dallas is heartwarming. You do get a couple of sex scenes with Dallas and apparently one with Avalon at the end.

I'll be curious to know what you think of Penny if you play that far.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah it's not a traditional AVN, but it does have good parts too. The story with Avalon and Dallas is heartwarming. You do get a couple of sex scenes with Dallas and apparently one with Avalon at the end.

I'll be curious to know what you think of Penny if you play that far.
Yeah, it is different, I mean starting off with the love interest being a, um rape victim is that is the right way of putting it, is rather odd in a game, but I won't say lying, but it seems like Octavia is being deceptive, and I can put up with a lot of things, but an MC with a lack of manliness is off-putting, that was the biggest killer for me with being a dik, doing fucking gender studies.

I will push on though, see how it goes, even with my gripes it is still better story than most of the games I play, and at least makes sense for slow-burn sex.

Oh yeah I meet her, the one who says about the guy she tased shitting himself made me laugh, but she looked better with the hair she had as a hooker.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
There was an episode of Top Gear, the old stuff not the current shit, where there was a mini-challenge with May racing around this area, I forget specifics, but a big tall guy walked across live a big lake at low tide, I know how that guy felt, what a slog.

You know what they say when you assume.
I thought it would be a nice slow burn touchy story about helping "fix" Avalon, with some sad story with a nice ending, I also thought the story would have been sorted out first, boy was I wrong.

The story felt made up as it went, too much time was spent on side characters and some therapy.
I would have thought to get her over being raped go slow, handjob/footjob/boobjob, fingering/licking, thighjob/pussyjob maybe anal, but certainly not, talk to some friends, one single therapy session. try something freak out, go lezo, freakout, lezo, freakout, try again, oops my pussy fell on your cock, ok I am healed now.

I picked Octavia because she looked cute, and the other girl just looked wrong, green eyes with freckles and, I don't know was it New Jersey Shire or something, some American reality show I remember seeing when we had cable, one of those overdone tans.
That was a mistake, didn't like how she hides stuff, she looked cute with her blonde hair, until Avalon cut it, which ruined her, her pet panther was odd, I just ended up space barring most of Octavia's stuff after a while.

The start really put me off the MC, making him unmanly, and scared of a crappy horror movie, and flowery stuff.

Except for her bullshitting, Penny was cool, made me laugh a lot, tasing that guy in the ass, really nice character, except for every time she popped up her hair changed, that was annoying as fuck, definitely the best character, and became the only thing keeping me playing.

Leah was cool and seemed interesting.

Pity um, Sun was it, the Asain girl said use me, then nothing happened.

Avalon was really sweet and wanted to see her get better, but, Well I don't know American sports, but in the Aussie Rugby League, she was a knock on that lead to the other team getting a goal, suffice as to say fumbled like diznees handling of Star Wars.

But the story, OMG, finds dead best friend, grandpa dies, grandma kills herself, rape, father kills himself, almost shot, sweet jebus, way way way too much drama, and then to let Sharol off, and now I guess we don't see her redemption either.

And that shotting, come on, soon as I saw the gun I knew Penny would pop up and save the day, talk about telegraphing.

I will probably stick around seeing as it is ending soon, but wow, not what I had hoped for.

Penny game sounds interesting, if she is the love interest, female lead games always end up with them just being dumb sluts.

Animations were really nice, especially the finger thing with his cock right before oops I fell on your cock.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HansDampf788
4.20 star(s) 112 Votes