4.20 star(s) 112 Votes

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Concerning Leah I think the post copied from a Patreon post is very clear that she is NOT and was never intended to be either a LI or lust interest but only a side story to replace Penny so Penny could have a game focused on her which may or may not include Leah. We have two more updates to possibly clear that up.
Objects of lust for a MC who are no more than side interest fucktoys don't become part of harems, only love interests do. Both Dallas and Octavia are love interests for the MC because, whilst his main love is Avalon, he also has affection for them and it's reciprocated, and Avalon even encourages it. The fact that Penny was to be on the harem path heavily implies she too was to become a love interest and the fact that she shows so much care for the MC and those around him, and the 2 of them were clearly bonding very deeply, would seem to confirm that it was headed this way until Lockheart made the decision to not do that in order to keep her free for her own adventure.

Leah being brought in to replace Penny's role as part of the harem path, as Lockheart laid out in that post, is also a confirmation that Leah was meant to be part of that harem path because that's the gap she was brought in to fill in Penny's absence.

However, Leah captured enough interest that Lockheart is giving us a bonus update devoted to her.
Of course she captured enough interest. She's hot and it's incest; 2 ingredients that go down very well with adult VN audiences.

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
Just finished Avalon and it is indeed an amazing game in all aspects. Lockheart said on Patron and at the beginning of the game through Myrabelle that this would be a short game for several reasons but mostly because it was his 1st game. Keeping that in mind Avalon kept improving with Lockheart's skills. He added to the game as he improved those skills in a masterful way to include great images, very good animation and continued great story telling.

I see the intent of the game was that a young lady, Avalon, had a very life altering experience and needed to somehow recover from it. Thus the name of the game is Avalon. There are really two main protagonists, Avalon and Byron, who collectively helped each other through there mental troubles. When that was done then the game is over and so it will end after the next update.

There is also only two LI's in the game, Avalon and Byron. All the other characters are only side stories and become lust interests that have nor real long-lasting relationships in relation to the two protagonists.

Concerning Leah I think the post copied from a Patreon post is very clear that she is NOT and was never intended to be either a LI or lust interest but only a side story to replace Penny so Penny could have a game focused on her which may or may not include Leah. We have two more updates to possibly clear that up.

However, Leah captured enough interest that Lockheart is giving us a bonus update devoted to her.

Therefore, with the story of Byron and Avalon being at the point of having the proverbial happily ever after result it is very appropriate to end it and not try to extent it. It is done and time to move on to another story which will, according to the end screens, include many of the characters from Avalon.
Well then you have difficulty reading or you're an alt since the Patreon post was not at all confusing.

For fans of NTR, cucking, lesbian female MCs, and femdom they can move to the new story.

Oh and no the only love interest was not Avalon. In fact Dallas and Byron have a clear love for each that's real. He and Leah develop a serious romance. Avalon? Needs someone to make her trust those evil men again and uses her uncle. Jumping into bed in less than a day. About the flimsiest of any relationship in the game.

Oh and Byron doesn't get helped or healed. Just used by others.

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
She was only meant to be in the flashback but the dev asked if people liked her and if she should get some bonus content.

If the dev hadn't asked or if people hadn't liked her then her content would have ended at the flashback. Everything after is bonus.
If she wasn't meant to be, then why ask us if we like her and want bonus content ?, he shouldn't have asked and leave it as a flashback only.

As for a sequel with Byron and Leah without Avalon, it's possible.
In a few month or year from the end of Avalon, Byron and Avalon could divorce, almost 50% of all wedding end in divorce or if they're not lock in holy matrimony, then get separated or better yet, Faith, in a fit of rage against Avalon and Byron, decide to kill Avalon and Byron, but miss her shot on Byron.
The poor Byron is inconsolable about loosing Avalon, on the verge of phycological break down on his hospital bed, who come to the rescue, yeeeeessss, the ever loving Leah to take care of her brother(patch)/friend(patreon) in need.
And voila, we have a Byron and Leah story and the ginger loving people would be happy, because she's realy beautifull. :love: ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: ImmortalNight

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
If she wasn't meant to be, then why ask us if we like her and want bonus content ?, he shouldn't have asked and leave it as a flashback only.

As for a sequel with Byron and Leah without Avalon, it's possible.
In a few month or year from the end of Avalon, Byron and Avalon could divorce, almost 50% of all wedding end in divorce or if they're not lock in holy matrimony, then get separated or better yet, Faith, in a fit of rage against Avalon and Byron, decide to kill Avalon and Byron, but miss her shot on Byron.
The poor Byron is inconsolable about loosing Avalon, on the verge of phycological break down on his hospital bed, who come to the rescue, yeeeeessss, the ever loving Leah to take care of her brother(patch)/friend(patreon) in need.
And voila, we have a Byron and Leah story and the ginger loving people would be happy, because she's realy beautifull. :love: ;)
I've said for a while Avalon should die and Leah gets her heart. Then Byron can move on with Leah.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Is there a compressed version of the most recent update yet? Also, where is everyone seeing previews of the MC for penny for your thoughts ? doesn't seem there is a thread for that game yet?

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Lockheart Before it's too late to fix...... In the Scene Gallery, there's a scene titled "Visiting Sun Mei" (I forget which path unlocked it), but if you click it, all that happens is that it goes to the start of Act 6, where a younger MC visits that old guy in the garage to get the ring for Johnny.

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Can I get a bit of info on the 2 girls you have to pick other than the black girl is the besty and more funny story and the blonde is motherly and more story-driven?.

Sweet, kind, caring, bitchy, bossy, dominate, submission, cheater loyal, some useful info on personally, or maybe age, one looks 16 the other 30.

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
Can I get a bit of info on the 2 girls you have to pick other than the black girl is the besty and more funny story and the blonde is motherly and more story-driven?.

Sweet, kind, caring, bitchy, bossy, dominate, submission, cheater loyal, some useful info on personally, or maybe age, one looks 16 the other 30.
I don't think she's black. She's actually Romani.

One's Byron's age. The other Avalon's. Both are love interests for Byron.

Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah the MC. Romani is the same as gypsy.

Dallas is young, fun, and playful. Octavia is more mature, soft spoken, and wise.
I see, after seeing him get out of the shower Leonidas seems more apt.
Oh pikie.

Ok, but are either of them that weeb stuff, the crazy in love chick thing, or the bitchy but not really thing.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Neither of them are like that, no. Dallas is fun-loving, free-spirited, and fiercely loyal to her friends. Octavia is more mature and a bit more grounded than Dallas, but still has a bit of a wild side. Both of them have their charms. I have saves for all 4 possible routes and thought each one was good.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Neither of them are like that, no. Dallas is fun-loving, free-spirited, and fiercely loyal to her friends. Octavia is more mature and a bit more grounded than Dallas, but still has a bit of a wild side. Both of them have their charms. I have saves for all 4 possible routes and thought each one was good.
4? I know Dallas, Octavia and just avalon what is the 4th?

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
I see, after seeing him get out of the shower Leonidas seems more apt.
Oh pikie.

Ok, but are either of them that weeb stuff, the crazy in love chick thing, or the bitchy but not really thing.
Dallas is more of a playful relationship that turns intimate. Octavia is more of a traditional romance.

There's also Sun Mei and Leah later in the game. Depending on Act 8.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Dallas is more of a playful relationship that turns intimate. Octavia is more of a traditional romance.

There's also Sun Mei and Leah later in the game. Depending on Act 8.
OK cool, good to know, I don't see a harem tag, so I assume it is one or the other.

4.20 star(s) 112 Votes