4.20 star(s) 112 Votes

Blubberino

Mar 25, 2017
Nice, haven't checked up on this since act 3 but what I remember was very promising. Great story and great writing. Looking forward to finding out if it kept that level!

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
When Avalon has a falling out with her mother, she moves in with her adopted Uncle Byron
Lockheart
Not undestend you...
MC and his sister not blood-relaeted? O_O
Or Avalon call MC Uncle just like... Just? O_O
Both paths have the option to split off into either a Polygamy Route or a Monogamy Route
Lockheart
F*** this Shit! Only Harem!!! Only Hard-Mode!!!!!! XD

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
Lockheart
Not undestend you...
MC and his sister not blood-relaeted? O_O
Or Avalon call MC Uncle just like... Just? O_O

Lockheart
F*** this Shit! Only Harem!!! Only Hard-Mode!!!!!! XD
that´s not a real harem...it´s avalon having relationships with other women and he becomes the left over from her....so to say but that´s my own opinion....a harem with male mc is that they love him and have maybe encounters with the other girls but he is the mainact....that´s how i define a HAREM...that´s not happening here...he´s part of something avalon expieriences....i say it again...thats my personal opinion, so take no offense from it - i play the mongam part , usually i love harem more but not this kinda harem....

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
No one got pregnant. Makes a nice change.
Yeah, but they lived happly ever after, which mean they will eventually have children, which mean Avalon has to be pregnant for that.
Well that's always the case when your in a story with a lived happly ending, just think of all the Disney happy ending. ;)

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I tried to search for this, but failed to find anything concise. Help me out?
The four paths are:
1. Poly: Avalon/Dallas
2. Poly: Avalon/Octavia
3. Mono: Avalon
4. and what?

EDIT: I was thinking, how hard would it be to make a mod that treats it as if Dallas and Octavia are both involved, and just never hang out with each other, so that whenever a scene comes up that would involve one or the other, the player has to pick which one will be in that scene? You would still only get "half" of the scenes, but you could mix it up a bit.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
its states the following >> The Final release of Act 7 not the entire game.
This Is the final act of the story.

The last update is Leah's story then he's moving on to his next game.

That's been stated for months now.

Also, right in the patch notes...

Without further ado, please enjoy the completed story of Avalon!

4.20 star(s) 112 Votes