4.20 star(s) 109 Votes

DerMelz

Feb 14, 2020
I must say its one of the most addicting Storys i read so far. Thank you. Please make this further. Such great Personalities and also that Humor is awesome. i played it twice this Week and everytime i could feel with Byron. That little Girl is also lovely. I dont need any sexual Content. but if it happens please make something with Dallas ;-)

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I must say its one of the most addicting Storys i read so far. Thank you. Please make this further. Such great Personalities and also that Humor is awesome. i played it twice this Week and everytime i could feel with Byron. That little Girl is also lovely. I dont need any sexual Content. but if it happens please make something with Dallas ;-)
I'm really glad you like it! Act 4 is coming along very nicely and we should see it around mid next month. I am planning on adding sexual content but it gets a little tricky with Dallas.

So far, we're about 3 Scenes finished out of around 20 scenes total for Act 4.

DerMelz

Feb 14, 2020
I'm really glad you like it! Act 4 is coming along very nicely and we should see it around mid next month. I am planning on adding sexual content but it gets a little tricky with Dallas.

Thanks for the Info. I think you deserve a few Coffee. Do you have any suggestions what i can read till then? Do you have any other Projects?

Reactions: Lockheart

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Thanks for the Info. I think you deserve a few Coffee. Do you have any suggestions what i can read till then? Do you have any other Projects?
This is my very first Visual Novel. I don't know of anything else like it unfortunately. Heck, that's half the reason I'm writing Avalon! But if you really like the back and forth between Dallas and Byron, I might recommend Where the Heart Is. The Main Character in that game has similar funny banter with his sister.

I'm very happy to hear about how much you enjoyed Avalon. That means so much to me! Hopefully I can continue making wonderful stories for a long time to come.

Thank you again for the kind words. :) I'll try to keep everyone updated on my progress with Act 4.

DerMelz

Feb 14, 2020
This is my very first Visual Novel. I don't know of anything else like it unfortunately. Heck, that's half the reason I'm writing Avalon! But if you really like the back and forth between Dallas and Byron, I might recommend Where the Heart Is. The Main Character in that game has similar funny banter with his sister.

I'm very happy to hear about how much you enjoyed Avalon. That means so much to me! Hopefully I can continue making wonderful stories for a long time to come.

Thank you again for the kind words. :) I'll try to keep everyone updated on my progress with Act 4.
Cool. I try it now. If you need a Translator for German i would be glad to do that. That more People can Love it

Reactions: Lockheart

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Okay, I'm loving all the characters, ESPECIALLY the protag. I am heavily invested in these characters, and love how they're all likable (when they're supposed to be).
Im so glad you like the characters. They’ve all really taken on a life of their own. It can be pretty emotional for me watching them grow and interact with each other.

We’re going to see more of who they are in the next Act. And explore some sides we haven’t seen before. I’m very excited to show everyone.

Thank you for giving Avalon a chance. It really does mean a lot to me that you’re enjoying it!:)

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
Very good game for a Kinetic VN!

I don't like it when there are no choices, but I'll make an exception for this game. Good story, cute characters (the girls one). I would like to know more about both Avalon's father and Byron's too.

Can't wait for more. I wonder will Byron have fun with Dallas in the future, she is very cute.

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017

"I am planning on adding sexual content but it gets a little tricky with Dallas." I have been wondering about this little "problem". Believe me nobody wants to see Dallas doing the horizontal bop more than yours truly but how? Byron has painted himself into a corner and right now he is the only male in the mix. However we have seen some mischief several times now between Avalon and Dallas so maybe a threesome? BRB .... (fap-fap-fap-fap) .... That would be nice. :p

Reactions: DerMelz

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
i just started this today, looks really good (renders and story) (y)
but what's with the girls eyes? :eek: why are they so alien BIG, it's so weird :oops:

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Very good game for a Kinetic VN!

I don't like it when there are no choices, but I'll make an exception for this game. Good story, cute characters (the girls one). I would like to know more about both Avalon's father and Byron's too.

Can't wait for more. I wonder will Byron have fun with Dallas in the future, she is very cute.
I'm so glad you like it. We'll explore a little bit more about 'The Secret' in the next Act but mostly we'll focus on The Dentist. 'The Secret' is pretty heavy so there will be a lead up to that. But we're definetly going to explore Johnny more and Byron's father too.

I'm adding in two new paths for those that are eager to see more sexual content with Dallas. There will be an option for Monogamy and an option for Polygamy. You can guess what that means. :)

"I am planning on adding sexual content but it gets a little tricky with Dallas." I have been wondering about this little "problem". Believe me nobody wants to see Dallas doing the horizontal bop more than yours truly but how? Byron has painted himself into a corner and right now he is the only male in the mix. However we have seen some mischief several times now between Avalon and Dallas so maybe a threesome? BRB .... (fap-fap-fap-fap) .... That would be nice. :p
We're adding another male into the mix. Depending on how people respond to the new male, well... We'll see how things go. :)

Is there sexual content yet \/ 3.3gb ?
If you're looking specifically and only for sexual content, I'd hold off until the next release.

i just started this today, looks really good (renders and story) (y)
but what's with the girls eyes? :eek: why are they so alien BIG, it's so weird :oops:
I didn't even notice the girls eyes were big until people start pointing it out. I still don't really see it. Haha. But then again, I love big eyes!

I think once you really start getting into the story, you'll notice the eyes a lot less. It'll just be a part of them. Trust me, I make it very easy to fall in love with the characters. I hope you'll grow to love them. :D

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
lol that last one.

Glad to see its coming along. I popped back in cause I was thinking about these wonderful ladies and wanted to make sure I didnt miss an update. Had a few ideas I thought Id throw out. Something I find pretty hot in real life as well as these games, is the idea of surprise nudes. So like ava byron and dallas out at a restaurant and if dallas is feeling like being in a teasing mood, goes to the bathroom and sends him something to put him off his game. And slightly related to that I enjoy the idea of "stumbling" upon a girls phone laying around and maybe falling to the urge of seeing whats in the gallery folder... So just some ideas to add to the pile for ya. I think both could fit in nice while in these earlier stages of sexuality.

Also hope ya dont mind, I stole your sig cause I had to rep my girl on here. Maybe one day she'll come around and loosen up.

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
lol that last one.

Glad to see its coming along. I popped back in cause I was thinking about these wonderful ladies and wanted to make sure I didnt miss an update. Had a few ideas I thought Id throw out. Something I find pretty hot in real life as well as these games, is the idea of surprise nudes. So like ava byron and dallas out at a restaurant and if dallas is feeling like being in a teasing mood, goes to the bathroom and sends him something to put him off his game. And slightly related to that I enjoy the idea of "stumbling" upon a girls phone laying around and maybe falling to the urge of seeing whats in the gallery folder... So just some ideas to add to the pile for ya. I think both could fit in nice while in these earlier stages of sexuality.

Also hope ya dont mind, I stole your sig cause I had to rep my girl on here. Maybe one day she'll come around and loosen up.
Thanks for using my signature! It really helps me spread the word about my work.

Oh yes, I love naughty texts! Those are the best! It's not a bad idea at all. I might try to work that in.

I'm so glad you enjoyed the game! The update is a while away yet. This is going to be a long and tricky Act. But we'll get there!

btw is this model for Avalon? :unsure:

View attachment 559083
Nope! Avalon's model is Poppy by P3D, my absolute favorite model. With some minor tweaks. You can see her here;

Did the characters grow on you??

I damn near pissed myself when I saw this scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Haha. I'm glad you enjoyed that scene. Byron might not get to watch but we sure do. ;)

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Nope! Avalon's model is Poppy by P3D, my absolute favorite model. With some minor tweaks. You can see her here;

Did the characters grow on you??
Oh, i missed on that one, poppy looks f*** gorgeous :love:
she allready had big eyes, why did you have to make them even bigger? LOL :D
IMO you made a huge downgrade from the original, sorry but that's how i see it NHF :)

1.JPG 2.jpg

the story is good, chars are great, Dallas is awesome :love:
but the eyes still bug me, like a LOT :ROFLMAO:, i can't get over it fuck :D

and the jokes are in most cases over the top and not funny (to me ofc) :)
but the thing that was a WTF moment for me was when the MC bought her a dildo :confused:
you invite your niece to help her to get her life in order and to overcome the horrible thing that happend to her and you as her loving uncle buy her a f*** dildo???? :oops: dude... :cautious:

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. Vargas

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Oh, i missed on that one, poppy looks f*** gorgeous :love:
she allready had big eyes, why did you have to make them even bigger? LOL :D
IMO you made a huge downgrade from the original, sorry but that's how i see it NHF :)

View attachment 559374 View attachment 559375

the story is good, chars are great, Dallas is awesome :love:
but the eyes still bugs me, like a LOT :ROFLMAO:, i can't get over it fuck :D

and the jokes are in most cases over the top and not funny (to me ofc) :)
but the thing that was a WTF moment for me was when the MC bought her a dildo :confused:
you invite your niece to help her to get her life in order and to overcome the horrible thing that happend to her and you as her loving uncle buy her a f*** dildo???? :oops: dude... :cautious:
I actually didn't alter the eyes at all. I don't know why they look so big but they're the size the models came with. There is a post a few pages back that shows the models with smaller eyes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah, a lot of people are having trouble with the vibrator scene. The whole premise of the story though is that this is her journey of recovery AND rediscovery of her sexuality. Avalon is not a dried up cactus just because of that one terrible event. She's an extremely positive person and has a better capacity than most to focus on the good things in her life. And her Uncle is someone she's known for a very long time. She's built a trust with him over a lifetime. It's much, much easier for her to be intimate with him because of that trust.

I get it, I do. I definitely messed up here because a lot of my audience absolutely hates that scene and believes it to be outrageously unrealistic. Maybe my pacing was off or there should have been more discussions about how long ago the event happened and she's recovered quite a bit already or... something else. I don't know. But it's a good lesson and I'll try harder in the future to make things more grounded.

4.20 star(s) 109 Votes