4.20 star(s) 109 Votes

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
By the way, I agree with alot of what people here are saying. I know it's hard, and I know if I were a dev I'd be focused on it as well, but its best to just ignore popularity and just try to make the best game you can, how you want to do it. If you continue to make a solid game, with fun characters, and an engaging story, it will grow. There are a lot of games here that come out every day, so it's easy to miss Avalon just due to the sheer volume. I am not sure what made me check it out in the first place, but once I did I could see that you really have made something special. I'd say, just stick with it and try to release something every month or so, at least initially so that people see it, and people will notice.

Praenuntius

Mar 31, 2020
Well done Lockheart! It seems like you could go with every type of woman and they will become unbelievable cute! :ROFLMAO:

The dress is gorgeous by the way! :)

Reactions: Lockheart

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Well done Lockheart! It seems like you could go with every type of woman and they will become unbelievable cute! :ROFLMAO:

The dress is gorgeous by the way! :)
Thanks for the compliment and for rockin' my signature!

The dress is secretly the reason I made the render. I saw and absolutely had to work with it!

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
By the way, I agree with alot of what people here are saying. I know it's hard, and I know if I were a dev I'd be focused on it as well, but its best to just ignore popularity and just try to make the best game you can, how you want to do it. If you continue to make a solid game, with fun characters, and an engaging story, it will grow. There are a lot of games here that come out every day, so it's easy to miss Avalon just due to the sheer volume. I am not sure what made me check it out in the first place, but once I did I could see that you really have made something special. I'd say, just stick with it and try to release something every month or so, at least initially so that people see it, and people will notice.
I might start doing releases more frequently just to get Avalon on peoples radar. It worked for some of the other devs!

Praenuntius

Mar 31, 2020
Thanks for the compliment and for rockin' my signature!
I'm just telling the truth. ;) And I thought my signature should show my two favorite games.

The dress is secretly the reason I made the render. I saw and absolutely had to work with it!
Nice to know how your creative process works. So sometimes you see an item, like this dress an create a fitting character?

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I'm just telling the truth. ;) And I thought my signature should show my two favorite games.

Nice to know how your creative process works. So sometimes you see an item, like this dress an create a fitting character?
I actually already had the character and I was looking for an excuse to make a cute render of her anyway. When I saw the dress, I knew it was perfect for her!

Reactions: Praenuntius

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
View attachment 608541

Sun Mei - She only has a small role in Avalon but I made her so darn cute, I just had to do a photo of her.
Why make such a cute girl and not use her? At least in a Avalon+Dallas+Sun Mei sex romp.
One thing I like about Avalon is that so far it's turned the tables on male MCs. Usually the guy is running around getting all of the action, but instead it is Avalon getting action while Byron is turning into a giant blue ball like Violet Beauregarde movie Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.
1586051110660.png

Last edited:

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Avalon getting action while Byron is turning into a giant blue ball
Ahaha. You're making me feel so guilty about Byron! I didn't mean to blue ball him! But to be honest, Act 5 isn't looking so great for him either. :censored:

I'm gonna try really hard to make it happen for him though! I promise!

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Ahaha. You're making me feel so guilty about Byron! I didn't mean to blue ball him! But to be honest, Act 5 isn't looking so great for him either. :censored:

I'm gonna try really hard to make it happen for him though! I promise!
Oh hell no, I'm liking his dry spell while his new girlfriend is playing with her new girlfriend(s). :devilish:

MarleyMarley

Jan 31, 2020
Love the direction the story is going. I'm all up for a good slow burn between characters but nothing beats a good ol' fuck scene.

The characters are believable and some are relatable, especially with Avalon's reaction to her traumatic past. Their interactions between one another is conpletely fluid and great.

Definitely one of my favorite VN of all time. Just wish there's more erotic content (but as I said earlier, and indications from the story, it won' be long before there's gonna be a lot of fucking in the near future)

Keep it up Lockheart! Beautiful job!

Last edited:
Reactions: Lockheart

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Definitely one of my favorite VN of all time.
I'm so glad you enjoyed it! And yes, we'll have some raunchier scenes in the future. Soon, hopefully! And I'm going to try to open up the monogomy path so that the other characters can find romance too!

Thanks for reading, Marley!

4.20 star(s) 109 Votes