4.20 star(s) 109 Votes

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Well maybe Avalon and her girlfriend will take pity on her boyfriend and let him at least watch.
Even if she just put a mini-cam in her room and let Bryon watch remotely from his PC.

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Byron has his own cult forming. :eek:

You know, I originally made him for a different game and his very first render was him on the toilet, hungover all to hell and naked as the day he was born. But I scrapped that project, brought him into Avalon and locked his pecker away forever. Mwahaha! :devilish:

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
Byron has his own cult forming. :eek:

You know, I originally made him for a different game and his very first render was him on the toilet, hungover all to hell and naked as the day he was born. But I scrapped that project, brought him into Avalon and locked his pecker away forever. Mwahaha! :devilish:
I really hope in the future (after Avalon) you consider a spin-off of Byron and his shenanigans. That could be fun :)

Praenuntius

Mar 31, 2020
Don't you dare to forget about Penny and a story where she fights 50 almighty Ninja robots with bare hands! :ROFLMAO:

Edit: make it Ninja robot kittens, we can't let the cuteness-factor drop down

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sgt Oberon

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Don't you dare to forget about Penny and a story where she fights 50 almighty Ninja robots with bare hands! :ROFLMAO:

Edit: make it Ninja robot kittens, we can't let the cuteness-factor drop down
She's gotta beat up cute robot kittens? :cry:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
A comedy sketch show from the 80's called Second City TV (where John Candy, Robin Duke, Joe Flaherty, Eugene Levy, Andrea Martin, Rick Moranis, Catherine O'Hara, Harold Ramis got their start) had a horror movie sketch segment called Monster Chiller Horror Theater hosted by Count Floyd, one of the movies was called Mutant Cannibal Monkeys from West Mifflin (both Pittsburgh references).
So if Avalon needs a new horror movie to watch...

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
why not something trashy like 'Attack of the Killer Tomatoes' or if you prefer newer trash 'Sharknado'? :p
Attack of the Killer Tomatoes George Clooney's finest work to date.
I'm originally from southwestern PA so the Pittsburgh reference is funny to me.
I think you can find that sketch on Utube.

Reactions: Lockheart

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
It kind of reminds me of 'What We Do in the Shadows' with Taiki Watiti.
The title Monster Chiller Horror Theater was taken from the , a longtime local horror film show on WIIC (now ) television in Pittsburgh, Joe Flaherty's hometown. While host also known as "Chilly Billy". He was a Pittsburgh fixture.

4.20 star(s) 109 Votes