4.20 star(s) 112 Votes

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Is there some patch I'm missing? Because the way that Leah keeps calling him friend when I know she means brother is really weirding me out

Edit:
Like this picture, why would them being friend have to be hidden, it makes no damn sense
He isnt her brother. Did you miss the dialogues where the MC tells Leah the DNA test was negative?

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Is there some patch I'm missing? Because the way that Leah keeps calling him friend when I know she means brother is really weirding me out

Edit:
Like this picture, why would them being friend have to be hidden, it makes no damn sense
I'm sure a patch is coming, but you can work around it if you want in the console.

Open console
the_real = True
relationship = "siblings"
leah_rel = "sister"
byron_rel = "brother"

Story flows a lot better after you do these, just do it before you tell her the results of the test.

He isnt her brother. Did you miss the dialogues where the MC tells Leah the DNA test was negative?
He meant the line in the picture as well as some others. "No one has to know we are friends." The needing to hide and hesitation don't make sense for two people who are friends.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Are the '4 paths' the dev mentions two girls plus mono or poly?
Also, which paths are the three new sex scenes in.
And can we PLEEEEEEEASE add penny to the harem? I LOVE her so much more than the other girls.

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Are the '4 paths' the dev mentions two girls plus mono or poly?
Also, which paths are the three new sex scenes in.
And can we PLEEEEEEEASE add penny to the harem? I LOVE her so much more than the other girls.
I'm happy to hear you like her. She's getting her own spin-off novel after I'm done with Avalon. I was going to make her part of the Harem but in light of her own spin-off, I had to pull her out of the Harem. She'll have her own romance in 'Penny for Your Thoughts'.

But that doesn't mean we're done with her in Avalon. In fact, there's a big change coming for Penny soon. And we're going to have a lot more fun with her. :)

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I'm happy to hear you like her. She's getting her own spin-off novel after I'm done with Avalon. I was going to make her part of the Harem but in light of her own spin-off, I had to pull her out of the Harem. She'll have her own romance in 'Penny for Your Thoughts'.

But that doesn't mean we're done with her in Avalon. In fact, there's a big change coming for Penny soon. And we're going to have a lot more fun with her. :)
That's easy enough. Just have her added as a 'free spirit' type. She only joins if she's allowed to still be open. Honestly, that kind of fits her personality better.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
PATCH IS OUTDATED! DONT USE! Option to define relationship with Leah has been added when you meet her in Act 6.

Replace the script.rpy file in the game folder with the attached one to change byron and leah into siblings instead of "friends"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Lockheart Alright got to ask, since the game kind of feels like Leah is the MCs sister, and Nefastus say's there are quite a few "patreon censorship" variables, what's your actual idea... I'm guessing it's just a problem with Patreon but you actually intended the test to be positive?

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Yeah, I just thought it was a fun little jab. A lot of people compare Avalon to Acting Lessons.
Yeah I saw, probably might not have picked up on it without having read the comments but I really enjoyed that line (aswell as everything happening between those two)
Definitely worth it :love:

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Lockheart Alright got to ask, since the game kind of feels like Leah is the MCs sister, and Nefastus say's there are quite a few "patreon censorship" variables, what's your actual idea... I'm guessing it's just a problem with Patreon but you actually intended the test to be positive?
I would never condone incestuous relations in my work. With that being said, I can't stop anyone from making minor changes to the script.rpy file if they feel any relationships within should be altered.

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
I would never condone incestuous relations in my work. With that being said, I can't stop anyone from making minor changes to the script.rpy file if they feel any relationships within should be altered.
Leah being a friend and not a roommate does break the stereotypical way to hide incest all the while being in my opinion quite funny insisting on being friends rather than the usual annoying... "Oh we shouldn't fuck, we're roommates, and our landlady might find out" :sick:

But I get what you mean :illuminati::illuminati: What's internet freedom if patreon makes us all suffer like this... Well for now no big deal!

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Replace the script.rpy file in the game folder with the attached one to change byron and leah into siblings instead of "friends"
Alright not that it makes much difference on a site I download GBs from everyday, but a lighter file is better for the environnement so here's the light version ;)
If anyone from the patreon army is here, I take full responsibility for this disgusting piece of code! To quote a famous but wrong philosopher : "It's not incest if they haven't fucked"

Reactions: Ghostly and UraN82
4.20 star(s) 112 Votes