4.20 star(s) 112 Votes

Angel Espinal

Jun 20, 2018
any working save? mine is fucked and it actually is pain in the ass to play it all again. somebody who is kind enough and is willing to post one?

Lockheart

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Does that mean Penny isn't the main character in it?

I had my hopes up for a minute there.
My plan right now is to make it in a similar fashion as how Avalon is set up. We'll have our main female Character, Penny, just as in Avalon our main female character is Avalon. And we'll have a main male character as well, similar to how Byron is the main male in Avalon. They'll sort of share the spotlight. And don't misunderstand, the main male character in Penny for Your Thoughts is going to be fucking awesome. He's going to compliment Penny very well. Trust me. ;)

galora

Cute as a button
Donor
Oct 15, 2019
My plan right now is to make it in a similar fashion as how Avalon is set up. We'll have our main female Character, Penny, just as in Avalon our main female character is Avalon. And we'll have a main male character as well, similar to how Byron is the main male in Avalon. They'll sort of share the spotlight. And don't misunderstand, the main male character in Penny for Your Thoughts is going to be fucking awesome. He's going to compliment Penny very well. Trust me. ;)
Holy crap can't wait

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lockheart

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
not sure if anyone posted this already but.. the whole interview with Penny where is calling herself Nicole has the wrong name and image for her?! gets fixed when she is back as Penny.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Great game, just finished 2 playthroughs both the "poly" route.

There's a scene titled "Good Vibrations" that still shows as locked.

Does anyone know the "scene label" for that scene. I'd like to edit the gallery unlocker that's in this topic (but is an older one that doesn't unlock that scene) and add it in.

• Red Heart

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
Don't get many scenes... are most of the scenes all the lesbian shiz? I've only done mono routes cause I just can't get into lesbo action. Or do the poly routes add more content with Byron and Avalon?

Last edited:

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Lockheart since there are 4 paths (currently), could you please update the changelog with info on which paths have updates in the version being released? Will save people replaying paths that don't have new content exclusive to that path. I'm one of the people playing all 4 paths, so would appreciate that info. TIA

Btw. loved Leah. :love:
P.s. spankings are best administered on the rear, not the side of the hips. Would love to see the spanker take the time to position the spankee properly. Some frantic wriggling on the part of the spankee would be a nice bonus.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I added the Act Select to alleviate this problem. If you're on Act 6, you can just start the act from Act Select and choose which path you're on.

The game is still in development and a lot changes every update. So the saves will always be questionable. Remember, this is my first game so I'm still learning. And as I learn, I go back and improve old code. That leads to problems with saves.

I truly am sorry but I worked really hard on the Act Select specifically because of this problem. I hope it's sufficient. :confused:
i have not even tried to make a game like this so I have no knowledge about the process, but I assume you dont play test it before release then? If you did you would know if the old saves would work or not?
just asking....
like if you play 6.1 today, save at the end.
Work on update, and when you ready to release you try to update your 6.1 and try saves and play through the update and then save in the end again? Is it too time consuming? I honestly have no knowledge in the process so i not trying to be condescending if that is how it sounds like :p

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Lockheart since there are 4 paths (currently), could you please update the changelog with info on which paths have updates in the version being released? Will save people replaying paths that don't have new content exclusive to that path. I'm one of the people playing all 4 paths, so would appreciate that info. TIA

Btw. loved Leah. :love:
P.s. spankings are best administered on the rear, not the side of the hips. Would love to see the spanker take the time to position the spankee properly. Some frantic wriggling on the part of the spankee would be a nice bonus.
Both Poly path have their own new sexual scene.

And the Mono paths share the third sexual scene

Reactions: ontach

Otaku_Bob

Jul 30, 2017
It's going to be Merc isn't it! He secretly respected her for being able to kick his ass and draw a penis on his face!

4.20 star(s) 112 Votes