hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Having the same issue, warned the guy & just ran away, both end in death.
Went back to previous decision, about whether to ignore Mrs. Ross & carry on with Allison.
Didn't seem to make any difference & I'm out of options.
How did you progress without dying, please?
Tell Mom/Nora why you're going to Robstone

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: whichone

knight5946

Oct 20, 2017
is there a way to patch the dance crash for android?? or someone figure out a way to properly fix it and upload the fix?

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
I decided to update the gallery mod for myself and it ended up updating both gallery mod and the multi mod (walkthrough + optional incest mod). You can find the combines mod in the attached file. In fact both previous mods are compatible (the script file is for the walkthrough mod and the other 3 files are for the gallery mod) so they can be saparated also in this version. The 2 scenes with Samantha in Episode 1 are added in the gallery replacing 2 minor scenes from the previous version. The old Chloe scene is left as bonus in the Gallery. Several bugs are fixed. The walkthrough and the optional incest part are copied from the previous version as I only updated the walkthrough part for Episode 1. I hope that someone else will take the mod updating from now on or the original moders will come back because I can't promise that I will be able to update it much more in a short time.

Instructions: copy the files into the game folder, replace if needed.

Update: This is the fastest what I can do for a walkthrough. Please be patient for the actual mod update. Your saves should be compatible with the new version without the Mod and the written walkthrough should be enough for now. The actual update of the mode will come later.
More info in this posts:
https://f95zone.to/threads/away-from-home-ep-1-18-vatosgames.29666/post-10113188
https://f95zone.to/threads/away-from-home-ep-1-18-vatosgames.29666/post-10114093

PS: I will now update the optional incest part and the enabled alternative scenes part because there could be issues with older saves. It should take up to an hour. The gallery part and the walkthrough part will come later (the walkthrough part probably much later and most probably changed a lot). Thank you for your patience, understanding and interest but reading and replying also take some time.

UPDATE - Please read carefully!!! The incest can only be activated at the start of a new game.
The attached script file only updates the optional incest part, enables the alternative scenes (does not include Cody watching and Cody not watching - this is for the gallery part of the mod) and highlights choices for Episode 18 only (there is not such thing yet for the first 17 episodes).
Next comes the Gallery part of the Mod and last the walkthrough part for the first 17 episodes. I will update the Gallery part as fast as I can but it may take up to few days. The walkthrough part will take longer.

Instructions: copy the file into the game folder, replace if needed.
Any news from the gallery mod?

babaex

May 28, 2022

_timmy_

Feb 1, 2018
Is episode 18 supposed to be in this latest update or am I understanding this wrong? The game ends for me at the end of ep 17 (the encounter). Maybe the mod messes something up?

knight5946

Oct 20, 2017
i do hope the mod is updated soon though, and that framerate drop spike is fixed for the android. it makes my tablet CTD every time at that spot. had to go to PC version to get past it, even then though, there is a momentarily framerate freeze and mom moves really quickly to sync back up properly

Reactions: NTR love.

0LDSK00L

Mar 13, 2021
Well that sucked... Almost all the save files I had were lost and the ones that remained were corrupted (error when loading). Oh well guess i am restarting!

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Women in the game deserve more sex, but the developer did not choose to take advantage of this. :confused:In general, the game is good, but there is little intrigue.(y);)

4.10 star(s) 163 Votes