babaex

May 28, 2022
gallery unlocker ??
Not at the moment. There was such an option in the previous walkthrough mod but not in the current Multi-mod because it's not needed. The Multi-mod has gallery part which is unlocked, up to date and includes all the scenes from the in game gallery. On the other hand the in game gallery is not updated for the last 3 versions and you need additional files for it to work. Just use the Multi-mod and if you want only the Gallery part of it, delete the script file.

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
Not at the moment. There was such an option in the previous walkthrough mod but not in the current Multi-mod because it's not needed. The Multi-mod has gallery part which is unlocked, up to date and includes all the scenes from the in game gallery. On the other hand the in game gallery is not updated for the last 3 versions and you need additional files for it to work. Just use the Multi-mod and if you want only the Gallery part of it, delete the script file.
Mod has Gallery and is updated to game version 1.18 check it out again before commenting.

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
I am using the multi mod, but i looked over the code inside game folder script file with another script file and the code is the same, i tried loading older saves but that kicked me out of the game (the save from 1-16 version worked)
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9498, in script
    menu:
SyntaxError: unexpected EOF while parsing (game/script.rpy, line 9499)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9498, in script
    menu:
  File "D:\spel D\away from home\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-18]-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1619, in execute
    item_arguments.append(self.item_arguments[i].evaluate())
  File "D:\spel D\away from home\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-18]-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 190, in evaluate
    args.append(renpy.python.py_eval(v, locals=scope))
  File "D:\spel D\away from home\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-18]-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2057, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "D:\spel D\away from home\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-18]-pc\renpy\python.py", line 692, in py_compile
    raise e
SyntaxError: unexpected EOF while parsing (game/script.rpy, line 9499)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
AwayFromHome Episode[1-18]
Sun Feb 26 12:16:11 2023

babaex

May 28, 2022
Mod has Gallery and is updated to game version 1.18 check it out again before commenting.
I don't know what you think you have checked but for your information the Multi-mod for Episode 18 was updated by me so I am well aware what is in the current mod and what is in the base game. And quite aware what was in the previous mods. Please, read caferully what exactly is written and then comment.

rizer5236

Mar 27, 2019
I am using the multi mod, but i looked over the code inside game folder script file with another script file and the code is the same, i tried loading older saves but that kicked me out of the game (the save from 1-16 version worked)
this happened to me , i changed 9498 line from script.rpy from:

label ep1endchoice1:
"You missed a scene with eva, do you want to see it?"
menu:
"Yes" (Eva scene):
jump sleepcd1
"No":
jump ep1end

to

label ep1endchoice1:
menu:
"Yes":
jump sleepcd1
"No":
jump ep1end

and work for me now

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020

label ep1endchoice1:
menu:
"Yes" (Eva scene):
jump sleepcd1
"No":
jump ep1end

to

label ep1endchoice1:
menu:
"Yes":
jump sleepcd1
"No":
jump ep1end

and work for me now
ah yes, i guess the quotation mark is wrong, it should be like this "Yes (Eva scene)": or even "Yes" #(Eva scene): might work :p

thx for the reply

babaex

May 28, 2022

label ep1endchoice1:
menu:
"Yes" (Eva scene):
jump sleepcd1
"No":
jump ep1end

to

label ep1endchoice1:
menu:
"Yes":
jump sleepcd1
"No":
jump ep1end

and work for me now
My bad. Thanks for the report. It's fixed now and mod was reuploaded.

Reactions: Drainer002

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Got bored over the weekend and tried out DaVinci Resolve (Free video editor) That with 5 mins of YouTube tutorials, I converted the images used for the dance scenes into videos (webm) Think they are a little slower, but not too bad.

I tried to replace these with what is in the game, but it would crash any chapter 18 save. From a earlier save, they seemed to play smoother than having ~80 images trying to load at once.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rototo

Jun 14, 2017
I never played this game because the pictures p1 didnt look good to me but today i gave a try and OMG this game is so good!! one of my favorite now, a lot of sex scenes
cant cait for the next part

Reactions: JojodoLolo
Feb 17, 2023
Holy shit since when was chapter 1 remastered ? Is there going to be a remastered chapter for each release from now on ? I never checked the discussion here for this game and the changelog doesn't say shit.

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
I don't know what you think you have checked but for your information the Multi-mod for Episode 18 was updated by me so I am well aware what is in the current mod and what is in the base game. And quite aware what was in the previous mods. Please, read caferully what exactly is written and then comment.
LOL don't I feel silly then. :ROFLMAO: FYI all the gallery is unlocked to v1.18 in my game I started a new game and only played 5 minutes but can go direct to gallery and everything is unlocked?

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes