D

Deleted member 1538122

Unlocked

Hello everyone! I'm finally back, sorry for this one month of delay. I'll start working right away. I'll post some previews tomorrow or the next day. Possible release date for the new episode is around 30 July. It can also be in the first week of August depending on the animation cause I didn't start doing them yet but I'll try to finish it before August.
Keep it going :love::love::love:

gizmos44

Jul 9, 2020
Hello, I admit that this game is of excellent quality. Several protagonists, a well-written story.
It lacks a bit of choice in texts and sexual positions, but otherwise a very good job.

Reactions: Micro usb type b

bigmen

Jan 17, 2018
Im the only one that get the Eva/Sophia talking scene even when i chose the option to dont get caught? im playing with the incest patch and walkthrough mod. I guess this is a error right?

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
Copy the folder calleded save ( you can find it in the Game directory ) and paste it in the new update in the game directory "MyNewFamily-0.11-pc\game"
The save files are also saved under the C:Users\userrname-AppData-RenPy-MyNewFamily-1562222883.

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
hey guys, any clue how to get old saving in to the new download file?
Copy the folder calleded save ( you can find it in the Game directory ) and paste it in the new update in the game directory "MyNewFamily-0.11-pc\game"
The save files are also saved under the C:Users\userrname-AppData-RenPy-MyNewFamily-1562222883.

4.10 star(s) 163 Votes