str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
This is why i want a walktrue... Does this episode felt short for everyone ?? or was it just my way at sucking at this game??
felt very short and rushed to me my biggest complaint is the sex...no cream pies and a 3 some teaser such a disappointing game

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Don't know if it's just me, but I got a feeling that the update won't come out today. Hope I'm wrong.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Don't know if it's just me, but I got a feeling that the update won't come out today. Hope I'm wrong.
i think ill wait for it to up date a few times before ill ever bother with it again
on the hunt for other games to try out

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
i think ill wait for it to up date a few times before ill ever bother with it again
on the hunt for other games to try out
I think I know what you mean. Everyone's waiting for more sexy time with Nora. As we didn't get hints on which girl would be under the spotlight in the next update, it's hard to predict what's coming to us. Anyway, I'll never forget the V 0.7 release. It hit me like a truck :O

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
game is very disappointing no cream pies wtf dude
felt very short and rushed to me my biggest complaint is the sex...no cream pies and a 3 some teaser such a disappointing game
here, a few cream pies just for you:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and please do not leave/abandon this game/thread you will be sorely missed.

on the more serious note - Janet, here I cum..come!:p

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
This is the compressed version?
Seems so, it's much smaller than the last version. I guess this is the new default version now.

Yeah but the dev compressed it .. lossless apparently.
Nope. The images were lossy JPEGs before and they are lossy JPEGs now, just with more compression. I don't see any difference between them though, even if I look really closely. So it's definitely an improvement.
2678OLD.jpg 2678NEW.jpg

Reactions: perseus420

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Seems so, it's much smaller than the last version. I guess this is the new default version now.

Nope. The images were lossy JPEGs before and they are lossy JPEGs now, just with more compression. I don't see any difference between them though, even if I look really closely. So it's definitely an improvement.
View attachment 759363 View attachment 759365
Quality has not diminished from testing.

Reactions: perseus420

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019

View attachment 759363 View attachment 759365
One is wearing sunglasses - that's how they're different Hee hee

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Away From Home Episode[1-9].

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 05.08.2020

Last edited:

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Since I do the walkthrough for this game I decided to do a Mod a well, so you can have a choice! Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ep. 1-9
This is a Harem mod. If you wanna play the game straight up use my PDF walkthrough.
Installation: Unzip to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.
Features: In game walkthrough and lots of other fun extras!

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Hey, it looks like the Ep. 9 version of the walkthrough mod doesnt work, it doesnt show green text answers or the flags that choices set.

Reactions: Zoey Raven
4.10 star(s) 162 Votes