wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
Ms Watson was great. I dunno how to feel about new girls, even old ones are not flushed that much. Interesting dad twist but still feels so insignificant for now. Did I miss anything? I mean can you activate anything else in this episode like maybe that threesome stuff as both aunt and friend are running?

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Hey, it looks like the Ep. 9 version of the walkthrough mod doesnt work, it doesnt show green text answers or the flags that choices set.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let me take a look, it should. Does for me.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Hey, it looks like the Ep. 9 version of the walkthrough mod doesnt work, it doesnt show green text answers or the flags that choices set.
I zipped the wrong file OOOOFFFF! WORKS NOW!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Englen

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Try is now, I zipped the original script file, not the mod. Sorry. Simple mistake, but yea. :)

• Haha
Reactions: pb03

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Wonder why they haven't updated the OP?

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Wonder why they haven't updated the OP?
either nobody has reported the update( i just did just to be safe) or no mod has gotten around to creating mirrors and updated the thread yet, sometimes it takes a while.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
either nobody has reported the update( i just did just to be safe) or no mod has gotten around to creating mirrors and updated the thread yet, sometimes it takes a while.
I reported it about 2 hours ago or more.

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Hi!

How can I delete my complete old saves at this game?
I'll playing it from the beginnig without any old save-files.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1538122

I guess this update is not about the mom Too short am I missing something guys

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
i love this game but got blue balls angain from the mom.
even if its not the most ''update'' everyone want it still one of the best here

Pulse12

Sep 7, 2018
Mom is endgame material as she should be. Its a slow grind for her cause she is interally fighting with herself, watching her fall from grace will be even better the longer it goes in. Got to stop coming on here asking every build it's not gonna happen. That's why we have amazing ladies like the aunt and Mrs. Watson. As well as the new girl who, and I quote "is thick"

Short update but incredible work.

D

Deleted member 1538122

Mom is endgame material as she should be. Its a slow grind for her cause she is interally fighting with herself, watching her fall from grace will be even better the longer it goes in. Got to stop coming on here asking every build it's not gonna happen. That's why we have amazing ladies like the aunt and Mrs. Watson. As well as the new girl who, and I quote "is thick"

Short update but incredible work.
I completely disagree, if the "mom" Involved in the story the most focused part of the game on her take for example Foot of the mountains, milfy city. After that the rest of the characters will follow. In this game focuses on the blue balls we are talking about 9 updates without doing anything big or master when it comes to action the story with Nora getting weak plus the timing of each episode is way too short. One positive thing I can say for this game is that players don't have go through repeating to progress the game.

4.10 star(s) 162 Votes