jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Since I do the walkthrough for this game I decided to do a Mod a well, so you can have a choice! Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ep. 1-8
This is a Harem mod.
Installation: Unzip to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.
Features: In game walkthrough and lots of other fun extras! Edit: Added buttons to switch sex positions from POV to Third Person POV and back.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
your awesome zoey good job!

Cry Further

Dec 22, 2018
These renders are great , also really like the characters .
Good luck with the project further Vatos also well done on 8 whole episodes .

Last edited:

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
lprew.jpg

Unlocked

Hey everyone! Only some renders and animations left. At this rate I think the release date will be something like 3 or 4 August. I'll post the exact release date within this week.
Also, there will be a new character in the upcoming chapter.

Tigertooth

Oct 6, 2019
View attachment 747142

Unlocked

Hey everyone! Only some renders and animations left. At this rate I think the release date will be something like 3 or 4 August. I'll post the exact release date within this week.
Also, there will be a new character in the upcoming chapter.
New character? I just want some mom initiative.... it hardly gets more blue..... ;)

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
Very l:love:vely and charming new chars, I really love that game it has a good story so far and make much fun to play it. After my first meeting with the Watson´s, I though damn that hot lady with that funny weird strange small guy is she one of that soccerwife whores who the male are dumb as bread and only searching for a rich guy?! And then i thought is this maybe a swinger couple or likewise, but I´m excited was happend next and why my mom are act strange and what happend in the morning?! :unsure:.
But I dont have time now must play further. :sneaky:

4.10 star(s) 163 Votes