Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
The Dev now has a problem.

How can he follow that?

The next update will have to go some to even get close.

;)

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
When you have to read that the update is amazing but there's no MAC update yet :(
If you download the mac renpy launcher from this page: you can use it to play the PC version of the game (and the PC version of most renpy games). All you have to do is place the folder containing the game in the renpy application folder, open the renpy launcher app, and then select the game from the list that appears. There's also a thread on the forum that provides more detailed instructions too if needed:

https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/

But in my experience, you don't usually need to do what this suggests (eg make a new folder). Usually you can just unzip the PC version download and put it in straight in the renpy app folder. Very occasionally it doesn't work for one reason or another, but I'd say it works with 95% of the pc versions I try to play on mac.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AgamerXD

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Did my review and constant bitching last update about how badly Nora was blue balling us finally get through? I swear, even with the current posts, I still feel like I want to drop her ass...12 fucking episodes...I guess I need to play and see its really all that (But god damn, I'm still tempted to just start over and say fuck everyone but her)

Yukio

Sep 26, 2017
(But god damn, I'm still tempted to just start over and say fuck everyone but her)
I tried but nope, it seems the game isn't planning on doing solo routes since you can't reject the Aunt, you have to either love or pretend to love the Cousin, and even if you reject Nora by choosing "No I don't want to pursue Nora" the event of episode 12 will still happen.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I tried but nope, it seems the game isn't planning on doing solo routes since you can't reject the Aunt, you have to either love or pretend to love the Cousin, and even if you reject Nora by choosing "No I don't want to pursue Nora" the event of episode 12 will still happen.
Dang...like don't get me wrong, I love nora, but it feels so rapey with how utterly she is against it the whole time, so honestly I felt more like just passing on her specifically instead of doing all those awkward time he kinda makes moves and still gets rejected

Reactions: Yukio

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
soooo
after avoiding every possible sexual interaction with nora till ep11 ,
the mc still has sex with her at ep12? really?
Download (2).png
hope there is deeper meaning in it
enough chicks around but the mc have to bang his mother huh...

btw - should i bully cody or not? havent found a hint whats this good for till now

dont get me wrong - great game at all

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 171 Votes