lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
soooo
after avoiding every possible sexual interaction with nora till ep11 ,
the mc still has sex with her at ep12? really?
hope there is deeper meaning in it
enough chicks around but the mc have to bang his mother huh...

dont get me wrong - great game at all
Same here. Avoided Nora any way I could, thought that I'm finally free of that horny slut's obsession and can continue with girls (and aunty) I like and then... Bang! MC, who never wanted to fuck his mother suddenly burns with desire to do the opposite. I stress that, suddenly and with no reason. Before that it was almost normal mother-son relations, well, abnormally horny mother without brakes, but son was normal, and then story takes unreasonable twist, killing all the enjoyment from the new episode.
I cannot understand why there was a choice before (with good explanation in text for everything) for every character and in 12th episode player lost the ability to choose. Sincerely hope dev just had a couple of bad months and the next episode will return this game to the quality level it had before.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
soooo
after avoiding every possible sexual interaction with nora till ep11 ,
the mc still has sex with her at ep12? really?
View attachment 1080657
hope there is deeper meaning in it
enough chicks around but the mc have to bang his mother huh...

btw - should i bully cody or not? havent found a hint whats this good for till now

dont get me wrong - great game at all
Avoiding Nora? :WaitWhat:

EGEMN

Dec 7, 2020
Would it make more sense to wait for Tier 1 to come out, dudes? Did episode 12 now come out fully?

Last edited:

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
It seems that the author is already tired of this game, and he decided to complete the creation of the "harem"in this update. :unsure:

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Dang...like don't get me wrong, I love nora, but it feels so rapey with how utterly she is against it the whole time, so honestly I felt more like just passing on her specifically instead of doing all those awkward time he kinda makes moves and still gets rejected
Oof, is this specific to some route through the game or is she a reluctant participant in the sex scene regardless?

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Oof, is this specific to some route through the game or is she a reluctant participant in the sex scene regardless?
for the first 1-11 chapters, no matter how hard you pursue her, she shoots you down. She might let you do a few things and tease you but will always stop short and any little time she does tease/play with you she expresses how much she regrets it. 11 chapters of that

Reactions: thealucid and EZ8lt

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
What makes you think that? :unsure: I don't think anything was rushed in this update.
eyy_b0ss, in the concept of similar games, is the creation of a harem. After the main character has fucked everyone he wants, the sexual tension subsides, and the game, if there is no good story, rolls sluggishly to its end.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
WOW! recent pages is so tempting.. but i cannot. I have to wait for more updates before i play again. Also. Spoilers please? Aside from Nora. I just want to know so when i decide to play again i'll know what to expect and what choices i have to choose.. So i can get make some decision in the early episodes just to get the best future content..

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
in the concept of similar games, is the creation of a harem
I don't think harem is confirmed
After the main character has fucked everyone he wants
There are still at least 3-4 girls left
We just started with Alison's story in this update
Other then her, Katherine Ross, Jasmine, and Jasmine's friend (don't remember her name rn) are left
We probably are gonna get their scenes too
and the game, if there is no good story, rolls sluggishly to its end
Good or bad is subjective imo
We still have this whole mafia part to sort out

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
I love this gem of a game. No blueballing as in many other games that have the **cest tag. Sure there is a bit of teasing before the story takes off.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Love the way the Dev has set up the story so far. Love the female characters and the way they look. And thank good it is not set up as a sandbox and that we are forced to do some stupid grinding for money or energi-managment crap.

Anyway i view this game as a favourite and one the best i played. So i hope we get more of the same with shorter time between the updates. :love:

KingMaLiTHa

Feb 27, 2020
Continued walthrough by myself with Qleaf's blessing.

Edit: Updated to Ep. 1-12

You can also find this and my other content here if you want to support me:

Or you can:
How to escape from fire (Car Explosion )

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
for the first 1-11 chapters, no matter how hard you pursue her, she shoots you down. She might let you do a few things and tease you but will always stop short and any little time she does tease/play with you she expresses how much she regrets it. 11 chapters of that
I think some people clearly played a different game from me because what they call "teasing" and "regret" was, for me, moments that were building the relationship. She didn't so much express regret as she did trepidation, which is understandable given that she was doing these things with her son, and he had expressed a desire for her that she was still coming to terms with. Their relationship was progressing more gradually because they were much closer to each other than Eva and Lily were to the MC, so there was naturally more of a barrier there.

But then, and especially after all they've been through and been doing lately, the thought that she almost lost her son is what finally tips the scales and she gives in to her lust and her love. She doesn't hold back any longer knowing how close she came to losing him and how much he means to her, and this seems perfectly fine given how this relationship has been built up; it's not suddenly been rushed.

Anyway, the render quality's been steadily improving in this game to the point where Nora was looking very good in this update.

Ep 1Ep 12
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

I feel I can sense that this game, when it's done, may get a revamp to improve the whole quality to be at whatever level the game will be at when it ends.

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes