Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I'm going to play the devil's advocate, last time I check having sex with someone is not a relationship, as far as we know MC may be dreaming or delusional from the explosion or maybe Nora will realise she made a mistake. So the no Nora fan club should pipe down, the episode ended in the middle of the sex scene, the game is not finished, so how about we learn about what happened first and cry about later. Sheesh, one day everyone wants Nora, the other day everyone hates Nora...make up you mind
To add to that, the MC is clearly, at several points, trying to suppress the urges he has for Nora when you pick those "rejection" options. Just because he does keep them in check doesn't mean he's not still feeling them, he just more recognises that it's wrong when you pick those options and that's why he won't "pursue" those feelings, but they're still there deep down.

After the "date" in Ep 5, Nora seems like she's keen to keep going down this path they were on when she says:
screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png

And then later when she's inviting the MC to bed:
screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0012.png screenshot0013.png screenshot0014.png screenshot0015.png screenshot0016.png screenshot0017.png screenshot0018.png screenshot0019.png

In that exchange, she also seems disappointed with the MC's decision, so with both the MC suppressing his feelings for Nora and Nora developing feelings even without him actively pursuing her, this is what leads to the sex scene in Ep 12 because they both finally let go of their inhibitions after such an emotional and traumatic experience.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Well damn, but wasn't that last scene fucking fantastic. And I thought Eva cutting loose was wild. Mother dearest turns into a damn freak in the sack once she gets a taste of MC's cock.

Well worth the wait! Now...how do we survive servicing the three sexy women that we live with, as well as the plethora of pussy that we've started fooling around with?

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
All i wish is for Cody is to get what he wants. Watching his crush being fuck by MC in front of him.. not like hiding in the closet. Then around the 2nd time he watches, His mother would enter the room where the 3 of them are doing the deeds. Aunt will be like " ohh 'MC' you are fucking her?" Then when she sees her son watching while his hands is on his dick, Aunt will smile then joins the intercourse. She'll be like, " darling you are still young, let me show you how to pleasure this wonderful cock "
She will ride MC showing her ass to her son bouncing at MC's cock. While Cody's crush ( i forgot the name) will be jealous and competitive but at the same time enjoying the view of the Milf riding.. Then i don't know what will they do to Cody while he watches. maybe tease or encourge him to get a girlfriend so MC could fuck Cody's girl?

Reactions: silversurfer1

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
Fan Sig:
View attachment 319461 View attachment 319462 View attachment 319463 View attachment 319464 View attachment 319465
link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/06/333243_afh-fan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/06/333244_afh-fan2.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/06/333245_afh-fan3.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/06/333246_afh-fan4.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/06/333247_afh-fan5.gif
These are very good signatures. But how can I use these?

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
Been a fan and a patreon for a while, i really enjoyed that update but i honestly liked more the story than the sex scenes.
They felt a bit out of place (the yelling and text) i expected it to be more sensual than wild since it had been teased for a while.

Reactions: SNOW 777

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
That scene with Nora was HOT!!!! But I have to say something about it seemed off. After all her fighting the feelings they both had. For her to only give int to them but to FORCE it to happen herself? Did she give MC what he wanted to get him to drop the case of "the hermit"? Cause she either knows(or works for) "The hermit". Or is SHE "The Hermit"

1st hmmmm is. He had their car, so WHO's car was she driving???
2nd hmmm is. The room they were in? Considering he cause the explosion wouldn't she want to get him out of that town. Probably back to EVA's. That sure wasn't their room at Eva's.

Something just seemed off

diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
Since I do the walkthrough for this game I decided to do a Mod as well, so you can have a choice! Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ep. 1-12

This is a Harem mod. If you wanna play the game straight up use my PDF walkthrough.
Installation: Unzip to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.
Features: In game walkthrough and lots of other fun extras!

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
thanks! enjoy your "coffee", much appreciated v/r Diego

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
That scene with Nora was HOT!!!! But I have to say something about it seemed off. After all her fighting the feelings they both had. For her to only give int to them but to FORCE it to happen herself? Did she give MC what he wanted to get him to drop the case of "the hermit"? Cause she either knows(or works for) "The hermit". Or is SHE "The Hermit"

1st hmmmm is. He had their car, so WHO's car was she driving???
2nd hmmm is. The room they were in? Considering he cause the explosion wouldn't she want to get him out of that town. Probably back to EVA's. That sure wasn't their room at Eva's.

Something just seemed off
The room was a hotel, so the car was probably a rental as well.

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes