Jun 14, 2020
Yes, the newest version.
Just taking a quick look because I haven't really played with that mod, you can only get to that point if you chose "I don't want to continue with Nora." so not being able to progress could be viewed as working as intended :KEK:

That being said, the error clearly says it can't find the "cho6" label. In Zoey's mod, that label is defined and commented in lines 15016 to 15020. In line 15014, there's also a "jump cho6" line, which too is commented. "cho6" is the moment you choose between going to Lily or Chloe to get help with your dick and in line 15013, Zoey's mod straight up says "Well fuck Lily!" and just jumps to Chloe (Granted, "Well don't fuck Lily!" probably makes more sense) because uhh

Not having tested this, my best guess is:
- open the script.rpy from Zoey's mod
- comment line 15013
- uncomment lines 15014 to 15020

Reactions: Noneless

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Just taking a quick look because I haven't really played with that mod, you can only get to that point if you chose "I don't want to continue with Nora." so not being able to progress could be viewed as working as intended :KEK:

That being said, the error clearly says it can't find the "cho6" label. In Zoey's mod, that label is defined and commented in lines 15016 to 15020. In line 15014, there's also a "jump cho6" line, which too is commented. "cho6" is the moment you choose between going to Lily or Chloe to get help with your dick and in line 15013, Zoey's mod straight up says "Well fuck Lily!" and just jumps to Chloe (Granted, "Well don't fuck Lily!" probably makes more sense) because uhh

Not having tested this, my best guess is:
- open the script.rpy from Zoey's mod
- comment line 15013
- uncomment lines 15014 to 15020
I will try, thanks for your help <3

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
I seem to remember there was a scene where your auntie and you have sex and she pretends to be your mum. Can anyone tell me what scene in the gallery that is because I can't seem to find it.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
HEALLL YEAHHH BANG THAT ASS MOTHER REALLY EXCITED !!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

but really I feel pity for cody.
There's someone know what next update info?

Or suggest story for cody like what?
that's impossible if cody just ignore or watch all of the time MC fuck her mother (aunt)

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
HEALLL YEAHHH BANG THAT ASS MOTHER REALLY EXCITED !!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

but really I feel pity for cody.
There's someone know what next update info?

Or suggest story for cody like what?
that's impossible if cody just ignore or watch all of the time MC fuck her mother (aunt)
I don't so much feel pity for Cody as much as I want Cody to be the one to impregnate his Mom and sister.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Screenshot_20210315-185128_Away From Home.jpg
I don't know if the mother is or knows the hermit, but that scene seems to be screaming "mafia boss", it would be a very good plot twist hahaha

It reminded me of attitudes and scenes of Cordia in The Deluca Family game, very kind and pretty to look at but a cold-blooded Killer. 162563_cordiaINTRO5.jpg

Reactions: D Dog

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
I don't know if the mother is or knows the hermit, but that scene seems to be screaming "mafia boss", it would be a very good plot twist
Chimba, Nora is too sensual to be a mafia boss. People running the criminal world are cruel and unscrupulous, otherwise they will simply be removed by their own gang members.:unsure:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Ok, finally we got sexy-time with Nora...and few rounds, good job Vatos (y)
The "encounter" is much more diverse than the most similar scenes around (there is even a face zoom ahegao of sort (for those into that kink).
Yet, not sure if im only one who think those sexy time/s could be even more sexier, only with a bit better choices of "camera angles".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: monkeydou and Vatos

Vatos

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2019
Ok, finally we got sexy-time with Nora...and few rounds, good job Vatos (y)
The "encounter" is much more diverse than the most similar scenes around (there is even a face zoom ahegao of sort (for those into that kink).
Yet, not sure if im only one who think those sexy time/s could be even more sexier, only with a bit better choices of "camera angles".
Yeah, I was actually planning to make a side view animation for doggy (like in the Eva scenes) and animate the last scene in the window. But if I choose to do those, the episode would probably be release today or tomorrow :D
Also about the second animation's third person view,

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes