Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yeah, I was actually planning to make a side view animation for doggy (like in the Eva scenes) and animate the last scene in the window. But if I choose to do those, the episode would probably be release today or tomorrow :D
Also about the second animation's third person view,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well, lets hope some future scenes with her and her stockings (there will be those, it has to be!:BootyTime:) could turn without problems in that regard:p
edit.
cant wait for MrsRoss scene/s also...that bitch surely needs some serious banging;)

kaloid01

Jan 25, 2020
by the way i download the android version and it is the incest patch, is there anyway for me to get the maid/landlady instead on android? im not a fan of incest so i prefer the maid/landlady. thanks

no one here

May 15, 2017
really like the game but the episodes are so short would have thought there would be a lot more content since this started in april 2019 does the dev have a full time job or something

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ep 1-12 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
well, lets hope some future scenes with her and her stockings (there will be those, it has to be!:BootyTime:) could turn without problems in that regard:p
edit.
cant wait for MrsRoss scene/s also...that bitch surely needs some serious banging;)
Yeah, I just hope Mrs. Ross is worth it. I gave up Allison for that bitchy Milf. The attitude adjustment spanking and choking will be sweet revenge. She nearly ripped my junk off! :oops:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Why is it that you can't say NO to EVA, man she's sexy - but married and the mother of a sweet girl your age, you should be able to say NO, women always say they have that right too and they do - so men should also have that right

Reactions: Why Am I Even Here?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Why is it that you can't say NO to EVA, man she's sexy - but married and the mother of a sweet girl your age, you should be able to say NO, women always say they have that right too and they do - so men should also have that right
funny thing, in my game problem is when mc isnt able to refuse her daughter, as my mc has zero interest in that girl his age (the same thing is with cloe). yet, thats how the things are here, there are some choices, and there arent choices.
just take it, and play along, the game is more than worth of it!
or you can always check/play those full-of-choices and highly popular games such as ToN and such...*sarcasm off*

• Haha
Reactions: Draverik
D

Deleted member 3392963

Guys, tell me, are there any similar games where you have other people's wives? The main thing is that he is not a cuckold.
Corruption involves a lot of wives where MC isn't a cuck. But it's a sandbox game though, if you don't mind that.

taraqtau

Oct 5, 2017
Happy with latest updates but would prefer MC to do tit and/or butt gripping during cowgirl position plus more foreplay situation like the last episode with Nora.

Reactions: Ghostload
4.10 star(s) 171 Votes