Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
I'm just feeling the uncanny valley,it's horrible.
It's the eyes right? I get it too, mostly with Nora.
The posing in the early updates is very stiff, almost like she's a real human being trapped inside a wax shell or something.
But it gets better the more you play, there's a notable increase in quality plus you're just getting used to it overtime.

Reactions: Abhai
Jun 14, 2020
does anybody know what the stat "EvaSc10+1" means from episode 10 in the walkthrough?
Since it gets 1 added to it if you choose "Fuck her in front of her son" instead of "Make Cody go away", my best guess is it's a little bit of groundwork for Cody telling Bob you've fucked Eva in a later update, if you've pissed him off enough by fucking his mom and if I didn't get the names mixed up.

Buuut since both choices make you "jump fevacn10" it doesn't really make much sense, but hey what's another line of code in a total of like 28k lines?

Reactions: johndoe19

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Does anyone have a mega? The one on the first page isn't available
use mac version (just cut/paste "game folder" from there to your older pc version).
use other links apart mega.
use compressed version mega link.
report the op as "pc-mega link down" if nothing of above mentioned works for you.

Reactions: FranFranM

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
how much content does this game have? the changelog says nothing aside from the Christmas edition?

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes