LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Love the game the plots good the sex scene's are for the most part really hot.
Very interested in the whole Mystery part the ability to choose or go for harem is great.
Not sure if its the Incest patch but I guess he would be the same either way.
the MC's just a selfish prick who just wants what he wants while pretending to actually give a shit about the women he's banging.
And dosen't actually give a flying fuck about them or the risk his risky sex with them could cause it's not his marriage or life that will be ruined and he's never even heared of the concept of guilt.
Most of the time I really wonna see him get caught and get the shit kicked out of him if only it wasn't for the fact it's the woman he would get caught with that would suffer.
But he really needs a good kickin.
however that would probably just get him sympathy from the weak willed women he's shagging.
I'd bet even if mom found out about him and aunty or aunty found out about him and her daughter.
He'd still end up in an threesome or an orgy with them.
His attitude about crime is commendable if only it wasn't at odds with his attitude when it comes to what he wants
seems the only female that really knows what the MC is like is Mrs Ross she now my hero.
apart from that wicked game and Mrs Ross rocks.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Love the game the plots good the sex scene's are for the most part really hot.
Very interested in the whole Mystery part the ability to choose or go for harem is great.
Not sure if its the Incest patch but I guess he would be the same either way.
the MC's just a selfish prick who just wants what he wants while pretending to actually give a shit about the women he's banging.
And dosen't actually give a flying fuck about them or the risk his risky sex with them could cause it's not his marriage or life that will be ruined and he's never even heared of the concept of guilt.
Most of the time I really wonna see him get caught and get the shit kicked out of him if only it wasn't for the fact it's the woman he would get caught with that would suffer.
But he really needs a good kickin.
however that would probably just get him sympathy from the weak willed women he's shagging.
I'd bet even if mom found out about him and aunty or aunty found out about him and her daughter.
He'd still end up in an threesome or an orgy with them.
His attitude about crime is commendable if only it wasn't at odds with his attitude when it comes to what he wants
seems the only female that really knows what the MC is like is Mrs Ross she now my hero.
apart from that wicked game and Mrs Ross rocks.
dude, you try to shame the dev for having netori(mc steals gf/wifes) fetish. That's part of the appeal of the whole thing, to steal married women from their husband, which is why a lot of people hate NTR so much as it's the other way around.

Guilt and shit doesn't really matter so much, it's about the thrill of doing it right next to their husbands and almost getting caught. Some people want a more "romantic" approach to the whole thing, but that's just a preference of the fetish. At the end of the day, you are banging married women.

Last edited:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
dude, you try to shame the dev for having netori(mc steals gf/wifes) fetish. That's part of the appeal of the whole thing, to steal married women from their husband, which is why a lot of people hate NTR so much as it's the other way around.

Guilt and shit doesn't really matter so much, it's about the thrill of doing it right next to their husbands and almost getting caught. Some people want a more "romantic" approach to the whole thing, but that's just a preference of the fetish. At the end of the day, you are banging married women.

Dude I'm not trying to shame anyone especially the Dev I happen to like Netori not sure where you get that from at all.
In fairness I should of pointed out that The MC's selfishness may be exagerated because of the options you need to get the Harem ending but I suspect if you pick the less selfish options your probably lucky if he gets any sex.
I have NOT at any time said anything is wrong with the game it's self In fact I go out of my way to point out I like the game as it is.
I just don't like the MC very much I can't help it if I think he's a selfish twat thats just the way he comes across to me at least he's not a total douche bag.
If you want to take it as a criticism on the dev or his game I can't help that but it's not it's just how I see this MC.
I'm not gonna lie about that it dosen't mean I think the game's bad just because I dislike the MC some what.

And as for the risk yup some people love that type of sex but its normaly a some what calculated risk were the frill is in the chance to be caught were as this MC just seems to want to get caught.
and I can't help it if half the time I just wish he would get caught so he can get a pastin.

Dosn't mean I dislike the game or think it should be changed in any way I think its great as it is but I reservve the right to dislike the MC if I think he's a prick.

Sorry if you disagree but thats how I veiw him.

If it helps then you should know I have also told Timestamps I think their MC is a f-kin idiot most of the time and told Triple Ex theirs is pritty much weak kneed and pussy whiped for most of the game but they are two of the game's I really like playing and are in my top ten of good games.

P.S. don't know if its because of the patch but when he was talking to mom after a shopping trip for the bikini I think the dialodge is set at home but one screen of mom in the changing area of the shop poped up again briefly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Heavy Sleeper

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Dude I'm not trying to shame anyone especially the Dev I happen to like Netori not sure where you get that from at all.
In fairness I should of pointed out that The MC's selfishness may be exagerated because of the options you need to get the Harem ending but I suspect if you pick the less selfish options your probably lucky if he gets any sex.
I have NOT at any time said anything is wrong with the game it's self In fact I go out of my way to point out I like the game as it is.
I just don't like the MC very much I can't help it if I think he's a selfish twat thats just the way he comes across to me at least he's not a total douche bag.
If you want to take it as a criticism on the dev or his game I can't help that but it's not it's just how I see this MC.
I'm not gonna lie about that it dosen't mean I think the game's bad just because I dislike the MC some what.

And as for the risk yup some people love that type of sex but its normaly a some what calculated risk were the frill is in the chance to be caught were as this MC just seems to want to get caught.
and I can't help it if half the time I just wish he would get caught so he can get a pastin.

Dosn't mean I dislike the game or think it should be changed in any way I think its great as it is but I reservve the right to dislike the MC if I think he's a prick.

Sorry if you disagree but thats how I veiw him.
this is the only game I've seen that does netori right(or just hit more closely on my preference), so I kinda don't feel the same. But I understand why you see it as aggressive or not caring.

I kinda hate how in pretty much 99% of netori western games the husband doesn't play any roll, like he is dead/gone/never around. And I got from those scenes that the ladies are just as turn by it, but they are also feeling shame/guilt/fear but at the end of the day they want someone to bang the hell out of them.

Hell, all of them make the first move and then the mc just "up the stakes". The mc didn't ask for a hj under the table for example.

I think we just feel differently about it, that's all.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
this is the only game I've seen that does netori right(or just hit more closely on my preference), so I kinda don't feel the same. But I understand why you see it as aggressive or not caring.

I kinda hate how in pretty much 99% of netori western games the husband doesn't play any roll, like he is dead/gone/never around. And I got from those scenes that the ladies are just as turn by it, but they are also feeling shame/guilt/fear but at the end of the day they want someone to bang the hell out of them.

Hell, all of them make the first move and then the mc just "up the stakes". The mc didn't ask for a hj under the table for example.

I think we just feel differently about it, that's all.
quick example of my favorite Netori in a game I have ever seen and one of my favourite Netori scene's was in a game that I'd say the dev rushed to finish and disapointed a lot of players but I don't reall blame him it would of been a hard game to end so everyone liked the ending.
The game is Personal Trainer and its the first dinner scene with the MC and Amy and her cheating Husband hell of a scene it's f-kin wicked and I thought that MC was a little cocky but likeable.

And I agree he didn't ask for the HJ but he did go round to Jane's with the intention of fucking her no matter what even if her husband was there just because he felt horny.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
quick example of my favorite Netori in a game I have ever seen and one of my favourite Netori scene's was in a game that I'd say the dev rushed to finish and disapointed a lot of players but I don't reall blame him it would of been a hard game to end so everyone liked the ending.
The game is Personal Trainer and its the first dinner scene with the MC and Amy and her cheating Husband hell of a scene it's f-kin wicked and I thought that MC was a little cocky but likeable.
I tried that game, but too many models I didn't like so I dropped it.

that's something I don't like that much. If the husband is cheating, it feels kinda cheap for me. I want to feel like I'm stealing the wife, that's why Janet is the perfect example for me.

With Sophia and the Aunt is the more typical netori setup, but the add spice of husband being around makes it better.

But it's rare to see a game where you have a loving husband or at least show that he somehow care about his wife, and the mc needs to do some work to get her to agree. Most of them, it's just a deadbeat or an asshole who anybody off the street would have been better for her.

Last edited:

AlterUser

Aug 20, 2020
Does anyone have trouble with Ep. 7? It keeps crashing on me with errors about images 2000.WEBP failed to decode.

Nov 18, 2019

Break
Hello all, I'm sorry to announce something like this while I was planning to make a release around 20-25 April but unfortunately I won't be able to work on the game for about 3-4 weeks.
Thus, the release date will be delayed until 20-25 May. I'm pausing the billing cycle for the next month, sorry again.
By the way, I remastered the main menu image, thought it would be a good surprise but since the release is delayed, here it is! newmm.jpg

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes