Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
so non of the choices leading to EP12 make any difference the MC still ends up sleeping with Nora even if we chose we wasn't interested in her, thats 1 of the things that annoy me the most the fake choices, why give us the options to avoid doing anything sexual with her just to take that away in the end, that on top of the forced relations with the aunty and cousin

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I think some people clearly played a different game from me because what they call "teasing" and "regret" was, for me, moments that were building the relationship. She didn't so much express regret as she did trepidation, which is understandable given that she was doing these things with her son, and he had expressed a desire for her that she was still coming to terms with. Their relationship was progressing more gradually because they were much closer to each other than Eva and Lily were to the MC, so there was naturally more of a barrier there.

But then, and especially after all they've been through and been doing lately, the thought that she almost lost her son is what finally tips the scales and she gives in to her lust and her love. She doesn't hold back any longer knowing how close she came to losing him and how much he means to her, and this seems perfectly fine given how this relationship has been built up; it's not suddenly been rushed.

Anyway, the render quality's been steadily improving in this game to the point where Nora was looking very good in this update.

I feel I can sense that this game, when it's done, may get a revamp to improve the whole quality to be at whatever level the game will be at when it ends.
Honestly guy, I've seen you in a few threads and I don't wanna debate with you cus its would be a discussion far longer than I care to commit. I'll leave at your experience was different, how I interpret is the son goes after her, she doesn't want it, its rapey as fuck he keeps doing it with all the times shes in denial over it. I said it in a review, her perspective and reactions ARE CORRECT. After a point though, you keep being forced to make these moves on her that she will ultimately not appreciate, so no. I don't like this dynamic. Realistic with her hesitation? Yes. It's so realistic it makes *me* uncomfortable to keep pursuing it, yet the character will have to make those choices anyway.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Honestly guy, I've seen you in a few threads and I don't wanna debate with you cus its would be a discussion far longer than I care to commit. I'll leave at your experience was different, how I interpret is the son goes after her, she doesn't want it, its rapey as fuck he keeps doing it with all the times shes in denial over it. I said it in a review, her perspective and reactions ARE CORRECT. After a point though, you keep being forced to make these moves on her that she will ultimately not appreciate, so no. I don't like this dynamic. Realistic with her hesitation? Yes. It's so realistic it makes *me* uncomfortable to keep pursuing it, yet the character will have to make those choices anyway.
Well, she doesn't seem to reject it. She doesn't stop him and more often than not seems very open to exploring this relationship with him. The two also express a great deal of loving sentiment between them and it even seems very playful at times, so I find difficult to comprehend how this in any way seems "rapey" or that he is pressuring her in some way.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
so non of the choices leading to EP12 make any difference the MC still ends up sleeping with Nora even if we chose we wasn't interested in her, thats 1 of the things that annoy me the most the fake choices, why give us the options to avoid doing anything sexual with her just to take that away in the end, that on top of the forced relations with the aunty and cousin
If anyone's forcing anything here, it's you. Forcing yourself to play the game which clearly isn't meant for you.
The relationship with the mom and aunt/cousin is the meat and bones of this game. Avoiding any of it will cut you off from 90% of the content. Dev's looking out for you, making sure you get to see some action before "the end of episode" screen.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
If anyone's forcing anything here, it's you. Forcing yourself to play the game which clearly isn't meant for you.
The relationship with the mom and aunt/cousin is the meat and bones of this game. Avoiding any of it will cut you off from 90% of the content. Dev's looking out for you, making sure you get to see some action before "the end of episode" screen.
if that was true then why give the options with Nora in the 1st place and i like the cousin and would have chosen her anyway just dont like to be forced into things, and i was also playing for the story it just brakes the flow when im forced into sex scenes when i've been avoiding doing anything sexual with that character.

but im sorry i seem to have forgotten everyone must like the same and have no opinions of their own, my bad i promise i will change and remember that in the future

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I'm interested to know if anyone actually chooses to set up geek boy (cousin) with Chloe??
I didn't and never really wanted any interaction with his character... And wtf!!! Can't believe he asked if he can watch the mc screwing around with Chloe as well... Like nah bro... you want another slap :ROFLMAO:
First time I played this vn today and really enjoyed it. Look forward to the next update and OMG wow!! that scene at the end of this latest update was ffing HOT and well worth the slow build and felt natural and not rushed.

Reactions: Broly1997

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
if that was true then why give the options with Nora in the 1st place and i like the cousin and would have chosen her anyway just dont like to be forced into things, and i was also playing for the story it just brakes the flow when im forced into sex scenes when i've been avoiding doing anything sexual with that character.

but im sorry i seem to have forgotten everyone must like the same and have no opinions of their own, my bad i promise i will change and remember that in the future
The only real choice you get to make when it comes to these games is whether you want to download it and play it. All the other choices within the game are predetermined by the developer, you just get to sit back and enjoy the ride.

If you expect any more than a slightly interactive comic, that's on you. You can only blame yourself for that, sorry.

• Angry
Reactions: lionarslan

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I'm interested to know if anyone actually chooses to set up geek boy (cousin) with Chloe??
I didn't and never really wanted any interaction with his character... And wtf!!! Can't believe he asked if he can watch the mc screwing around with Chloe as well... Like nah bro... you want another slap :ROFLMAO:
First time I played this vn today and really enjoyed it. Look forward to the next update and OMG wow!! that scene at the end of this latest update was ffing HOT and well worth the slow build and felt natural and not rushed.
Nah I am greedy, he needs to stop being a bitch and get his own girls.

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
Nope, I'll fuck his crush, his momy, his sister, his dad, his dog...I'll fuck him too

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Oh man people were complaining for so long that we couldn't fuck nora, now that we finally can have sex with her people are complaining that they can't avoid it. People at this point are just complaining for the sake of complaining :KEK:.
The amusing thing is that they think those choices were rejecting Nora, but really it was just the MC suppressing his urges and not being as forward with her. That's all. There was no avoiding Nora. There's even an option in Ep 5 labeled, "Suppress your feelings".

Last edited:
Reactions: Badjourasmix

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok - that sucks - game over choices are the worst ... and especially when there are so much delayed.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Wow. I was happy with the previous 11 episodes and never understood the previous cries of blue balling. But this IS a great update. The way that it took the mob story forward!!
:)
No this was truly explosive stuff. Bang! in every sense of the word!! And as others have said, I LOVED Nora's dialogue when we got to the "climax" of the episode!! Trying to refrain from outright spoilers but I guess anyone with any sense would have realised why we were all so overjoyed!

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
I'm going to play the devil's advocate, last time I checked having sex with someone is not a relationship, as far as we know MC may be dreaming or delusional from the explosion or maybe Nora will realise she made a mistake. So the no Nora fan club should pipe down, the episode ended in the middle of the sex scene, the game is not finished, so how about we learn about what happened first and cry about later. Sheesh, one day everyone wants Nora, the other day everyone hates Nora...make up you mind

Last edited:

wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
It was a good update, finally advanced mafia story and we got Nora. So, kudos from me.

As for discussion, I dunno, I was always a fan of quality over quantity. For me, they put up too many girls in this one. Will compare it(because of some choices of the story and updates who are almost the same in the form of episodes) with "Dreams of Desire". Dreams of Desire has mom character, 2 sisters, aunty, 1 sister friend, his buddy's mom and cult chick. That is 7 fuckable characters over the course of 20something episodes(I think) that all get OK development. Here we have:

-mom character
-aunty character
-sister character
-2 sisters friends characters
-1 sisters friend friend character(religious dad chick)
-1 aunty neighbour friend character
-1 aunty neighbour character
-second town character(Alice? Allison?)
-second town character Boss

That is 10 characters in 12 episodes. They spread themselves too much here. There is no way you could do quality updates around each girl. Especially when people ask for Nora and Eva content. So other characters do get neglected. Is there a threesome with with sister and her slutty friend? Because I vaguely remember that plot. And still have to endure stuff like missing/dead daughter/father. What I am trying to say is, game would be better with more focus. But again, I am glad we moved on with Nora and mafia stuff. Sitting at home fucking Eva is not advancing, its the same no matter how hot it is.

TSL_JOK4R.

Mar 31, 2020
It was a good update, finally advanced mafia story and we got Nora. So, kudos from me.

As for discussion, I dunno, I was always a fan of quality over quantity. For me, they put up too many girls in this one. Will compare it(because of some choices of the story and updates who are almost the same in the form of episodes) with "Dreams of Desire". Dreams of Desire has mom character, 2 sisters, aunty, 1 sister friend, his buddy's mom and cult chick. That is 7 fuckable characters over the course of 20something episodes(I think) that all get OK development. Here we have:

-mom character
-aunty character
-sister character
-2 sisters friends characters
-1 sisters friend friend character(religious dad chick)
-1 aunty neighbour friend character
-1 aunty neighbour character
-second town character(Alice? Allison?)
-second town character Boss

That is 10 characters in 12 episodes. They spread themselves too much here. There is no way you could do quality updates around each girl. Especially when people ask for Nora and Eva content. So other characters do get neglected. Is there a threesome with with sister and her slutty friend? Because I vaguely remember that plot. And still have to endure stuff like missing/dead daughter/father. What I am trying to say is, game would be better with more focus. But again, I am glad we moved on with Nora and mafia stuff. Sitting at home fucking Eva is not advancing, its the same no matter how hot it is.
Dreams of Desire was only 12 episodes or updates.

and yep this update was good but the only charecter that i care about is the mom Lol

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes