Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
is episode 20 supposed to be released tomorrow?
:WaitWhat:
a while ago the dev said he aims for the second half of July (17-23), yet as any "preliminary" aim, that probably will change a bit (towards the end of month probably).
either way, as the rule of thumb, 2-3 days prior to the release there is an announcement with exact release dates/hours.
and you were faster, while i was typing and typing:HideThePain:

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
Hello I'm right now on episode 4 I had movie night with Lilly and Chloe does that mean I can't have any fun with lily anymore because if I chose differently I get a date nigh with lily.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
Nice renders and story might shape to be interesting but something about having to make absolute LI choice decisions just kills all interest I have every time and the one in episode 3 is particularly badly handled.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Nice renders and story might shape to be interesting but something about having to make absolute LI choice decisions just kills all interest I have every time and the one in episode 3 is particularly badly handled.
yeah, and there is no futa as well.
to not mention no signs of prego tentacle monsters in heels.
a shame, could be a much better game.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
please, you need to write that again:LUL:

there is an old saying- if one write the same wish three times in a row on f95z that wish will be granted..moreover he will get two more wishes on top of that :WeSmart:
damn, now i have ruined that 3-times-in-a-row cycle:FacePalm:well..not a biggie, im sure there will be more of the same in no time:Kappa:

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes