lilboyblue92

Oct 12, 2018
This is a Multi-mod combined from the previous 2 mods (the walkthrough mod and the Gallery mod) and I am not the developer of neither of the 2 previous mods.

I decided to update the gallery mod for myself and it ended up updating both gallery mod and the multi mod (walkthrough + optional incest mod). You can find the combines mod in the attached file. In fact both previous mods are compatible (the script file is for the walkthrough mod and the other 3 files are for the gallery mod) so they can be separated also in this version. The 2 scenes with Samantha in Episode 1 are added in the gallery replacing 2 minor scenes from the previous version. The old Chloe scene is left as bonus in the Gallery. Several bugs are fixed. The walkthrough and the optional incest part are copied from the previous version as I only updated the walkthrough part for Episode 1. I hope that someone else will take the mod updating from now on or the original moders will come back because I can't promise that I will be able to update it much more in a short time

--------

Soooo for whatever reason, there is no "Walkthrough" portion in this Mod... It doesn't tell you which options to select

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
1. The walkthrough part is almost entirely reworked. There is no directions for the meaningless choices, the recommended choices are in green and are there to navigate the player to the actual choices either that would be a scene or increasing of relationship with a LI, or something else. It is left to the player to choose what he or she wants based on the hints given in brackets.

If the choice doesn't matter then there won't be anything highlighted.

• Love
Reactions: buktccbfc71

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
cant wait for this to be on steam, btw its been so long since I played this that I dont remember anything and on the intro Cody's intro makes it look like he is a cuck is this right? also will samantha be back? and was she added recently? cause I dont remember her at all also any treesome maybe with the mom and aunt or aunt and cousin

Last edited:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
It's referring to when the MC supposed "helped" her upstairs in their room I'm pretty sure. I can't believe how naive Jeff is, right in his own house while he's home, and he is just clueless.

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes