kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
yeah, would you wanna that?
rework/remaster over and over again, followed by abandonement?
sorry to disappoint you, not gonna happen for a while.
if you are remaster-dude/addict, do try summers gonne and where it all began - thats some top notch steady remaster work :Kappa:
Usually, good devs remake the game when the game has ended or there are multiple updates and the start of the game looks shallow quality compared to the new updates. Still, most devs remake the game to make it easier updates instead of producing a new update, or they have run out of ideas to have the game progress.

Reactions: slashslayer

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
why what is wrong with the info?
most probably it will be leaked sooner.
cody is unimportant character (ate least till he goes full hulk-berserk on anyone and everyone :BootyTime: ), from all those hot milfs around, cant imagine him getting spotlights any time soon.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
any chances for a couple of chubby girls? I also hope we get some preggo sex also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and
Well I don't care for Chubby girls so I guess we can just mutually disagree there. However your question about cody, I don't think (could be wrong though) that either will lock you out of future content with Cody watching, but I personally choose the top option and have for the most part been picking the harsher options, and it has worked out so far. It could be possible that both can lead to future content with him watching but with different variations.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

babaex

May 28, 2022
any chances for a couple of chubby girls? I also hope we get some preggo sex also
and
Both mean that there are variables (that that choices are detected) but we don't know the consequences yet. Other than that just my way of wording.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
yeah, would you wanna that?
rework/remaster over and over again, followed by abandonement?
sorry to disappoint you, not gonna happen for a while.
if you are remaster-dude/addict, do try summers gonne and where it all began - thats some top notch steady remaster work :Kappa:
??? Wtf is this answer xD

I just remember the first chapter was reworked and I just wanted to know if the rest was reworked as well, I'm not asking for a rework I just wanted to know before trying out the new release ahahahha

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
??? Wtf is this answer xD

I just remember the first chapter was reworked and I just wanted to know if the rest was reworked as well, I'm not asking for a rework I just wanted to know before trying out the new release ahahahha
To actually answer your question, no, only ch 1 was remastered, and probably will stay that way for a long time.

The logic behind remastering Ch.1 is to give new players a taste of what the game looks like now, right off the bat. The graphical upgrades for this game were pretty massive, so remastering Ch.1 is a good way to give players the best first impression the game can offer.

PaiLord

Aug 20, 2021
To actually answer your question, no, only ch 1 was remastered, and probably will stay that way for a long time.

The logic behind remastering Ch.1 is to give new players a taste of what the game looks like now, right off the bat. The graphical upgrades for this game were pretty massive, so remastering Ch.1 is a good way to give players the best first impression the game can offer.
tbf tho, it really didn't need any remastering on my opinion. I loved the game for what it was. Still, the upgrade on the graphics were
chefs kiss.gif

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes