Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Just played it for the first time. Animations are great. The whole Cody thing? I don't mind him watching. But how the MC treats him just makes me want to punch the MC. Kinda acting like Oliver. Blergh. Speaking of Oliver ... When I first saw his "Girlfriend" my first thought was "Oh, a hooker."

All in all? Looking forward to morrrreeeee.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Just played it for the first time. Animations are great. The whole Cody thing? I don't mind him watching. But how the MC treats him just makes me want to punch the MC. Kinda acting like Oliver. Blergh. Speaking of Oliver ... When I first saw his "Girlfriend" my first thought was "Oh, a hooker."

I had the oposite thought I was like nice first we fuck his mom and then his gf so we have another cuck xD

depeche mode

Jul 4, 2023

mc needs to go full asshole on cody and that fat fuck. hell after fucking their moms he should sissy them and fuck them too

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Away from Home [Ep.1-20] [vatosgames]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Last edited:

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
This is a Multi-mod combined from the previous 2 mods (the walkthrough mod and the Gallery mod) and I am not the developer of neither of the 2 previous mods.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Mod is updated for the latest version (Episode 19).
The detailed walkthrough is updated for the latest version (Episode 19).

Warning: The "animations" since Episode 18 are quite heavy and could crush the game on old devices. The developer made Nora's dancing animations a little bit less heavy but nevertheless the game animations are much heavier than real animations because they are made from series of renders. Let's hope this issue would be solved by the developer but till then keep this in mind. Other than that there shouldn't be any other bugs except for the one at Eva scene from Episode 16 which is fixed only in the Mod and not in the original release.
so how lng till its typically updated

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes