kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Cody is atleast better than Oliver
Maybe the MC, Eva and Oliver's mom should get together and have a 3some while both Cody and Oliver are tied to chairs and can nothing but watch. Both boys sitting there as the MC goes balls deep in both women and giving them multiple orgasms and then instead of cumming inside one or both women he pulls out and shoots all over both Cody and Oliver. But the ultimate insult to injury would be for Oliver's girlfriend to walk in on all this and after seeing what a cuck he is she then joins in on the fun and the MC bags her as well thus ending the Oliver threat.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Cody is atleast better than Oliver
yeah really...i say tie that fucker to a chair, creampie is mother and then put a funnel in his mouth and let her drain it down his throat lol. I remember something "similar" in grandmas house, the situation that is....dont remember exactly how that went down lol
The reply above me is also good lol

Reactions: Fate stay

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
I also want the MC to cuck his uncle, his uncle's friend and the preacher dude the same way in my previous post. That way it lets them know their place and that they are no longer relevant.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Whatcha talkin bout Willis?

View attachment 2876566
I kind of feel bad for cody, the dude was just minding his own business when the mc arrived and started fucking everyone. Now this asshole, I don't feel bad about him at all. If the mc doesn't fuck this piece of shit's girlfriend in front of him, I will be very disappointed.

Rasturac

Apr 6, 2023
I kind of feel bad for cody, the dude was just minding his own business when the mc arrived and started fucking everyone. Now this asshole, I don't feel bad about him at all. If the mc doesn't fuck this piece of shit's girlfriend in front of him, I will be very disappointed.
Yeah ,that's what i'm talkin' 'bout.
Cody is just too passive,
Oli puts up some kind of resistance and he's spoiled brat ,
and that exactly why Oli is more fun than Cody to fuck with. :D

Fjar2365

Jan 6, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Away From Home Episode[1-20].
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

in preferences you can use my temporary gallery unlocker or toggle my incest patch.
and before you ask, yes the gallery scenes with EP1 content are still to be remastered.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thanks for port The66

Reactions: the66

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
I support the game. five stars but as it stands now you get 3.5 stars. But I still gave it five stars.
look dude listen
criticism
1- your animations are mediocre
suggestion
Do something so that everyone who plays your game will look more sexy at the women they are interested in, kiss more sexy and make love more wild.
There are animations in the same rhythm for every woman, you break this taboo in almost all games! animations effects sounds very important
2-90% of the characters are mediocre, not beautiful, not sexy, not attractive.
suggestion
Don't make the characters sloppy hair color, skin color, eye color, make-up, clothes, so make improvements to the women you created in your spare time, except for laundry(mom), the characters should be much better, I like the last character, now I can't remember the name of that fat boy you made love to in the car woman with
3-don't mess with the son or cousin of the house while the main character is with other people's family, either it is secret or no man in the house is disturbed by it, showing the main character as dishonest or much worse
suggestion
Since the main character is an adult game, he can have sexual relations, but the main character is virtuous, fair, intelligent, funny but does not hesitate to use brute force when necessary.
General recommendation
Do not do anything you are not satisfied with, if it is not your signature, then you are an imitator.
thanks for reading
Cody in IRL, has problem with everything but no one gives a shit about his opinion.

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes