massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
Cody is gay and loves the MC.
he got a little hard on by watching the MC creampie his mom like wow yo if that aint messed up what is. i wonder he got hard because of his mom or the MC himself thats a question i have but whatever lets all pray for little cody. :LOL:

Last edited:

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
The real question that we should all be asking about has nothing to do with Cody but the husbands. What's going to happen to the MC when all the husband's find out that he's been giving them the big D and is possibly knocking all of them up. Especially his Mom, Aunt and cousin.

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
The real question that we should all be asking about has nothing to do with Cody but the husbands. What's going to happen to the MC when all the husband's find out that he's been giving them the big D and is possibly knocking all of them up. Especially his Mom, Aunt and cousin.
i guess the MC can gather all the ladies and move to a new town or something that is if he still has both his legs working. :cautious:

Last edited:

Carvangar

Jul 9, 2017
Still waiting for that harem tag to drop... ;)

I hope someday Cody joins a little party together with MC and Eva
Best Cody can hope for is the MC might start whoring out his girls once they go stale. Then Cody can pay for the privilege of banging his mom. :cool:

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes