Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of Away From Home Ep 1-20 with babaex multi mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
*New*
Variable viewer/Console enabled in Preferences/Dev menu

Updated my Android port to ep 1-20
Edit: fixed saves

Last edited:

Mihawkgod

Oct 5, 2019
I am kinda new to this game....all i wanna know is are we heading into the mom/aunt 3some(or cousin/mom/aunt 4some)??? or is that already been rejected by the dev????

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
I am kinda new to this game....all i wanna know is are we heading into the mom/aunt 3some(or cousin/mom/aunt 4some)??? or is that already been rejected by the dev????
In the 3rd SS in OP, think that was the only 3-way. That is aunt and her friend. It is possible for a mom/aunt because in non-patch they are just friends, but aunt/cousin won't as they are mom/daughter. The cousin did say she'd include her friend, but we haven't seen the friend since.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
why is MC such jerk to Cody? I kind of don't get it storywise. Cody was never bad to him, mc looks generally like a good guy... but he is basically a bully to Cody...
You can always choose the non-bully options with Cody if you're bothered by it.

I'm also not a huge fan of messing around with the cousin (except messing with Lily :BootyTime: ), but dev seems to like it, and since Cody isn't a real person, it's not that much of a problem for me.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
With the I-Patch it makes sense that the mother holdback from MC but i was just thinking she's not once thought about the husband/ MC father she's hardly mentioned him since they got to aunts house. To me that would be another thing she would be worried about besides being MC's mother. js

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
why is MC such jerk to Cody? I kind of don't get it storywise. Cody was never bad to him, mc looks generally like a good guy... but he is basically a bully to Cody...
Yeah, I don't get that either, and it makes the aunt a bad person/mother indirectly. She turns a blind eye or doesn't concern herself with the well being of her son.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
With the I-Patch it makes sense that the mother holdback from MC but i was just thinking she's not once thought about the husband/ MC father she's hardly mentioned him since they got to aunts house. To me that would be another thing she would be worried about besides being MC's mother. js
She thought about him when MC was fucking her while talk to him on the phone. Actually, her thought were how naughty was that situation :KEK:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Yeah, I don't get that either, and it makes the aunt a bad person/mother indirectly. She turns a blind eye or doesn't concern herself with the well being of her son.
Because it's NTR. That the whole point of parental NTR, that the mother abandons her son in favour of the bull who's stealing her away from him. She prioritizes her sex life over the basic needs and safety of her child. Otherwise it wouldn't be parental NTR, it'd just be vanilla milf.
It's a netori game, we aren't playing a nice guy we're playing a literal villain. NTR is made up of victims, villains and heroines. With netori we play the villain, and Cody is one of the victims. If y'all don't like that then just don't enable the Cody voyeur path, he's barely even in the game if you avoid his path.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Because it's NTR. That the whole point of parental NTR, that the mother abandons her son in favour of the bull who's stealing her away from him. She prioritizes her sex life over the basic needs and safety of her child. Otherwise it wouldn't be parental NTR, it'd just be vanilla milf.
It's a netori game, we aren't playing a nice guy we're playing a literal villain. NTR is made up of victims, villains and heroines. With netori we play the villain, and Cody is one of the victims. If y'all don't like that then just don't enable the Cody voyeur path, he's barely even in the game if you avoid his path.
I'm not very familiar with NTR and I don't like to discuss it not because I hate it or anything but how sensitive it can be sometimes. So forgive my ignorance for not realizing it was a kink.
I don't bully Cody in my main playthrough but I'm also a completionist when it comes to games I like so I'm forced to bully him sometimes for the sake of seeing everything in the game.

Edit
Thanks for the explanation too.

JustJane

Jun 13, 2021
Whats happened with going to the store tomorrow for moms other dress? I thought that would be in episode 20.

depeche mode

Jul 4, 2023
hope mc fuck cody and rebecca sons after finishing with their moms. full sissy

• Haha
Reactions: PeterSBigD

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
I predict the MC will make Cody watch while he gets his mother pregnant. That seems like the logical conclusion given where the story is at this point.
that would be so awesome, cody's mother telling him to watch his cousin impregnate her, i bet it would be a great scene. :cool:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
that would be so awesome, cody's mother telling him to watch his cousin impregnate her, i bet it would be a great scene. :cool:
Cody has already witnessed the MC nutting inside his mom at least once or twice...probably more. I suppose she wasn't screaming knock me up, so I guess the MC could change it up for good 'ol Cody, haha

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes