HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I support the game. five stars but as it stands now you get 3.5 stars. But I still gave it five stars.
look dude listen
criticism
1- your animations are mediocre
suggestion
Do something so that everyone who plays your game will look more sexy at the women they are interested in, kiss more sexy and make love more wild.
There are animations in the same rhythm for every woman, you break this taboo in almost all games! animations effects sounds very important
2-90% of the characters are mediocre, not beautiful, not sexy, not attractive.
suggestion
Don't make the characters sloppy hair color, skin color, eye color, make-up, clothes, so make improvements to the women you created in your spare time, except for laundry(mom), the characters should be much better, I like the last character, now I can't remember the name of that fat boy you made love to in the car woman with
3-don't mess with the son or cousin of the house while the main character is with other people's family, either it is secret or no man in the house is disturbed by it, showing the main character as dishonest or much worse
suggestion
Since the main character is an adult game, he can have sexual relations, but the main character is virtuous, fair, intelligent, funny but does not hesitate to use brute force when necessary.
General recommendation
Do not do anything you are not satisfied with, if it is not your signature, then you are an imitator.
thanks for reading
So, in summary, he should change everything?

I don't care about your first point since animations are at best a small plus for me but I strongly disagree with your 2 other points. Especially that the LI's are mediocre, this has some of the hottest Milf's ever seen in a VN.....

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
I support the game. five stars but as it stands now you get 3.5 stars. But I still gave it five stars.
look dude listen
criticism
suggestion
Do something so that everyone who plays your game will look more sexy at the women they are interested in, kiss more sexy and make love more wild.
There are animations in the same rhythm for every woman, you break this taboo in almost all games! animations effects sounds very important
suggestion
Don't make the characters sloppy hair color, skin color, eye color, make-up, clothes, so make improvements to the women you created in your spare time, except for laundry(mom), the characters should be much better, I like the last character, now I can't remember the name of that fat boy you made love to in the car woman with
3-don't mess with the son or cousin of the house while the main character is with other people's family, either it is secret or no man in the house is disturbed by it, showing the main character as dishonest or much worse
suggestion
Since the main character is an adult game, he can have sexual relations, but the main character is virtuous, fair, intelligent, funny but does not hesitate to use brute force when necessary.
General recommendation
Do not do anything you are not satisfied with, if it is not your signature, then you are an imitator.
thanks for reading
What the heck did I just read...
blinking_sword_in_the_stone.gif

roy kaplan

Jul 3, 2017
look dude listen
criticism
suggestion
suggestion
No hagas que los personajes tengan un color de cabello descuidado, color de piel, color de ojos, maquillaje, ropa, así que mejora a las mujeres que creaste en tu tiempo libre, a excepción de la ropa (mamá), los personajes deberían ser mucho mejores, yo como el ultimo personaje, ahora no recuerdo el nombre de ese chico gordo con el que hiciste el amor en el carro mujer
3-no te metas con el hijo o primo de la casa mientras el protagonista esta con la familia ajena, o es secreto o no molesta a ningun hombre de la casa mostrando al protagonista como deshonesto o mucho peor
sugerencia
Dado que el personaje principal es un juego para adultos, puede tener relaciones sexuales, pero el personaje principal es virtuoso, justo, inteligente, divertido, pero no duda en usar la fuerza bruta cuando es necesario.
Recomendación general
No hagas nada con lo que no estés satisfecho, si no es tu firma, entonces eres un imitador.
gracias por leer
[/CITA]
WTF?

Badkarmakid

Sep 22, 2019
Making this post again because no one saw/replied to the last one I made so I ended up deleting it.

Ever since EP17 came out I cannot launch the game. When I do all that appears is just a black screen that never advances to the main menu. It just stays black forever until I force quit the game. I have tried downloading every update since then hoping that the issue would somehow be solved, but that hasn't been the case. I really have no idea what is causing the issue. I can boot up any other Ren'Py game and it works just fine. I have tried to find all associated files with the game and have deleted them thinking maybe something got corrupted, but still no change. Maybe I missed some so if someone knows of an easy to miss location where game files are kept I can maybe try to look there. If anyone can help out at all I would greatly appreciate it. It's been a bummer not being able to keep up to date with this game as I enjoy it quite a lot.

Edit: I play on PC.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Making this post again because no one saw/replied to the last one I made so I ended up deleting it.

Ever since EP17 came out I cannot launch the game. When I do all that appears is just a black screen that never advances to the main menu. It just stays black forever until I force quit the game. I have tried downloading every update since then hoping that the issue would somehow be solved, but that hasn't been the case. I really have no idea what is causing the issue. I can boot up any other Ren'Py game and it works just fine. I have tried to find all associated files with the game and have deleted them thinking maybe something got corrupted, but still no change. Maybe I missed some so if someone knows of an easy to miss location where game files are kept I can maybe try to look there. If anyone can help out at all I would greatly appreciate it. It's been a bummer not being able to keep up to date with this game as I enjoy it quite a lot.

Edit: I play on PC.
you need to provide more info "im playing on pc" is far from being enough.
for example, are you using windows or linux, and which version?
your pc spec - poor, great, moderate?
what other renpy games can you play "just fine" (if this is the only one you have problems with)?
if you are starting fresh with every build (meaning deleting the old one and launching the new one from the new fresh folder with no traces of the previous build), and you arent loading old saves, there is no need to check for "corrupt" files elsewhere.

Badkarmakid

Sep 22, 2019
you need to provide more info "im playing on pc" is far from being enough.
for example, are you using windows or linux, and which version?
your pc spec - poor, great, moderate?
what other renpy games can you play "just fine" (if this is the only one you have problems with)?
if you are starting fresh with every build (meaning deleting the old one and launching the new one from the new fresh folder with no traces of the previous build), and you arent loading old saves, there is no need to check for "corrupt" files elsewhere.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here are my PC specs in the spoiler. I can't see any of this causing a problem but there ya go. As for other Ren'Py games that I can play, literally everything. This is the only game that I have this issue with. Just for posterity I'll list a few; Eternum, Grandma's House, One Day At a Time, Mythic Manor, MIST. Those are just a few I've played recently, but seriously I've never encountered any issues with any other Ren'Py game, only Away From Home. Yes everytime I download a new version I delete the previous version before launching the new one. Like I said this has been a reoccuring issue since EP 17 but I did download and try EP18,19, and now 20 just earlier today and they all do the same thing. I can't even load earlier saves, that's the whole problem. It won't even get to the main menu. As soon as I launch the game it just goes to a black screen and stays there, never progresses.

Reactions: Abhai

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
As soon as I launch the game it just goes to a black screen and stays there, never progresses.
Have you tried deleting the saves from [user name]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\AwayFromHome-saves
Also, there is on the Renpy.org site. Says to hold shift when starting to select a different mode of rendering.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

Here are my PC specs in the spoiler. I can't see any of this causing a problem but there ya go. As for other Ren'Py games that I can play, literally everything. This is the only game that I have this issue with. Just for posterity I'll list a few; Eternum, Grandma's House, One Day At a Time, Mythic Manor, MIST. Those are just a few I've played recently, but seriously I've never encountered any issues with any other Ren'Py game, only Away From Home. Yes everytime I download a new version I delete the previous version before launching the new one. Like I said this has been a reoccuring issue since EP 17 but I did download and try EP18,19, and now 20 just earlier today and they all do the same thing. I can't even load earlier saves, that's the whole problem. It won't even get to the main menu. As soon as I launch the game it just goes to a black screen and stays there, never progresses.
yup, as pds72 pointed out - most probably rendering/graphic problem
try those recommended steps, and see if that resolves your issue.
if not, well, try to use some older pc, the one you are using atm is too high tech (per my standards at least):BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: Badkarmakid

Badkarmakid

Sep 22, 2019
Have you tried deleting the saves from [user name]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\AwayFromHome-saves
Also, there is on the Renpy.org site. Says to hold shift when starting to select a different mode of rendering.
You're a wizard! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I had already deleted the save files in that location but I never knew about holding shift while the game was launching. That solved it! Just had to force it to use OpenGL instead of DirectX. Even swapped back and forth a couple times and it just refuses to work with DirectX.

DougsLeftNut

Nov 13, 2017
Oh FFS, I get back after half a year and play the updated version, to see how every second sentence has to add MOM, MOTHER, YOUR MOTHER, MY MOTHER, MOM MY MOM, HIS MOM, and NOT HER NAME!
So I thought, HEY let's mod it so I don't HAVE to read repetitive shiit right?
WRONG now it's LANDLADY, you know the person the MC hasn't SEEN for 12 years is his LANDLADY, and STILL no name, she DOES have a NAME, doesn't she?
Lol it must be SO HARD to code in their respective names rather than cookie-cutting it to be one OR the other.
Save your facepalms btw, this is a rant, I am venting to a game that will NEVER change something as "Menial" as this, like a few others, I wonder if they take ANY advice or feedback.

Edit: a MAID lmfao one of these NAMELESS people are seriously labeled a fcking MAID, good old loyal MAID, and LANDLADY, we haven't met anyone NAMED "Next-Door-Neighbor" yet, how about that tried and true NAMED "Childhood Best Friend"!
Oh is there a pet in the nouse NAMED "Dog/ Pet/ Animal"?
I'm SURE we are going to meet someone NAMED BOSS, it's SO ODD how so many parents are mentally challenged to actually NAME their children like this, wow they much have had it ROUGH throughout school huh?
"Hey Next-Door-Neighbor, have you seen Childhood Best Friend around?"

Fate stay

Apr 19, 2023
There are 20 episodes so far,
How many more episodes the developer intends to make before the game finishes?

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
look dude listen
criticism
suggestion
suggestion
suggestion
General recommendation
thanks for reading

I haven't seen this bad of takes in a while, just no. The animations bad, you clearly haven't played many games on here to know what bad animation ACTUALLY looks like, and LI's not attractive? I would hate to see what you DO find attractive, maybe this is more your speed? :LOL:

Last edited:

Fate stay

Apr 19, 2023

I haven't seen this bad of takes in a while, just no. The animations bad, you clearly haven't played many games on here to know what bad animation ACTUALLY looks like, and LI's not attractive? I would hate to see what you DO find attractive, maybe this is more your speed? :LOL:

There is not even a single unattractive female character in the VN (y)

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes