hyozanryu

Jan 30, 2019
The Gallery is not updated since Episode 17 (the last update was with Episode 16) and it seems does not work. You can use the Multi-mod or the gallery part of it.
I re-downloaded it(played it like waaay back), yea i use multi and x-mas mod(for the first time)

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
I re-downloaded it(played it like waaay back), yea i use multi and x-mas mod(for the first time)
As stated above, 16 was the last update to the gallery. But Chapter 1 was remastered in 17 with new code and image names. It would seem the mods you used to have the old code. Try without mods.

If you really want a mod, you can always use the Universal Ren'Py Mod to see choices and paths. It doesn't mess with the game codes or saves.

Reactions: hyozanryu

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
I still think that Cody and Oliver... Olie I love that, will become a Couple. swapping phone vid's of their mothers fucking the MC
I mean Oliver already has a library started.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Yo Guyz any Update??

Did Cody get to Fuck Eva??
There should be a Twist where Cody gets Angry and takes revenge on MC by fucking MC's Maid
Me trying to understand how you ever came to the conclusion that any of that sort of content would ever be in the game.

I think he would never be able to do that, Eva isn't into that shit.
The most probably thing that we might get is a voyeur scene, and the most extreme might be him doing this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In reality the most that would ever happen is maybe her spitting it on him or in his mouth as an optional thing, but that's about it, I don't see him adding anything in the game where he actually touches her.

DoB94

Apr 10, 2020
This just gets better, it's a milf better than the other! I don't even care about the story of the protagonist's father, I just want to see him with all of them soon.

Aj Atkinson

Apr 13, 2022
I don't really want to write a review with stars (because there is sometimes unclear and unacceptable moderation, and this is my attitude, my opinion, which will not change from this about this or that game), but this game is well balanced, both in terms of plot and according to the time of events, there are no exaggerations, there are no delays in processes. If there were a little more beautiful models, or maybe another artist, it would be great in general, but it's still good enough. I will wait for the continuation.

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes