indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
This is a Multi-mod combined from the previous 2 mods (the walkthrough mod and the Gallery mod) and I am not the developer of neither of the 2 previous mods.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Mod is updated for the latest version (Episode 20).
The detailed walkthrough is updated for the latest version (Episode 20).

Warning: The "animations" since Episode 18 are quite heavy and could crush the game on old devices. The developer made Nora's dancing animations a little bit less heavy but nevertheless the game animations are much heavier than real animations because they are made from series of renders. Let's hope this issue would be solved by the developer but till then keep this in mind. Other than that there shouldn't be any other bugs except for the one at Eva scene from Episode 16 which is fixed only in the Mod and not in the original release. Also there are few bugs not displaying "Aunt Eva" in the last 2 updates but that is relevant only for the insest version and should be fixed in the Mod (I just hope I didn't miss any of them but you can always report it).
thank u very much

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
This is a Multi-mod combined from the previous 2 mods (the walkthrough mod and the Gallery mod) and I am not the developer of neither of the 2 previous mods.

The Mod is updated for the latest version (Episode 20).
The detailed walkthrough is updated for the latest version (Episode 20).

Warning: The "animations" since Episode 18 are quite heavy and could crush the game on old devices. The developer made Nora's dancing animations a little bit less heavy but nevertheless the game animations are much heavier than real animations because they are made from series of renders. Let's hope this issue would be solved by the developer but till then keep this in mind. Other than that there shouldn't be any other bugs except for the one at Eva scene from Episode 16 which is fixed only in the Mod and not in the original release. Also there are few bugs not displaying "Aunt Eva" in the last 2 updates but that is relevant only for the insest version and should be fixed in the Mod (I just hope I didn't miss any of them but you can always report it).

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Eva is my favourite character :love:
Man, I can't even begin to decide on a favorite character, there's just too many I love. It would probably come down to Nora, Eva, Lily, and Rebecca though... I don't know who I love more. :eek:

GothGirl

Mar 21, 2019
Hey, did someone saves stopped working after update? I thought it was multimod fault but after updating it they still can't be loaded.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Next update date?
This posting has been live for 50 months. In that time the game has received 20 chapter updates and two Christmas Specials. That equals one new chapter approximately every 2.5 months or one ever 10 weeks. As our friend The Senior Perv pointed out, the latest update dropped only four days ago. Grow some patience and wait like the rest of us.

Saying something like, "Wow! Great update! I can't wait for the next one!" is great. Asking "When's the next update?" a mere four days after we just got an update is just fucking rude! Grow some manners to go with that patience, please.

Adventure ever on, Phat:eek:

Reactions: LSC82 and Fate stay

Fate stay

Apr 19, 2023
This posting has been live for 50 months. In that time the game has received 20 chapter updates and two Christmas Specials. That equals one new chapter approximately every 2.5 months or one ever 10 weeks. As our friend The Senior Perv pointed out, the latest update dropped only four days ago. Grow some patience and wait like the rest of us.

Saying something like, "Wow! Great update! I can't wait for the next one!" is great. Asking "When's the next update?" a mere four days after we just got an update is just fucking rude! Grow some manners to go with that patience, please.

Thx for the info :giggle:
IMG_20230801_060141.jpg

May 7, 2023

That's cool and all but when's the next update?

Enes51344

Nov 20, 2021
View attachment 1143653

Overview:
Your father is an ex-cop. One day he tells you and your maid have to go to Eva's house which is approximately 2500 km away, without giving any reason. Eva is an old acquaintance of your family. You are against this call because going there means almost starting a new life but your maid already prepared everything and ready to hit to road. You'll reunite with your old friends after 12 years and encounter new people while trying to find out why did your father send you away from home.
Thread Updated: 2023-07-27
Release Date: 2023-07-27
Developer: vatosgames - F95
Censored: No
Version: Episode 1-20
Language: English
Fan Art: Here
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - - PIXELDRAIN

Christmas Specials
Uncensor Patch:

Extras: Fan Signature - XMAS-GalleryMod - Multi Mod - German Translation - Missing Images Fix

*This unofficial port/version/patch is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1896100 View attachment 1896106 View attachment 1896108 View attachment 1896097 View attachment 1896098 View attachment 1896099 View attachment 1896107 View attachment 1896101 View attachment 1896102
View attachment 1896109 View attachment 1896096 View attachment 295048 View attachment 295045 View attachment 295047 View attachment 295046 View attachment 295042 View attachment 295043 View attachment 295044
Apk link 1.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
While I did enjoyed the update BUT I was hoping for some after that little shit teased me on movie night specially when we performed vow for eternity.:cautious:
Lily: "Fuck me everyday, please."
MC: "Any time you want... Any time I want!"

Reactions: SlapE
4.10 star(s) 171 Votes