PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The gallery without adding mods hasn't been updated since episode 16 I believe.

And there's one that follows the current episodes, but updating the mod takes its time. Other users already mention it. If you're desperate to see more aaAAiiiIIIeeeEEE action then play the visual novel.
Yeah... I just play the game and make a lot of saves... especially in that moment before the sex starts... Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

However, there IS a gallery for this game, L_M94. I have not yet unlocked everything but I have most of it unlocked. My only issue with the gallery is that it does not yet include any of Rebecca's content... maybe later... Also, I do not use a mod in this title.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:devilish:(y)

Reactions: LSC82

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
Well, it's official Janet has the worst character development I have ever seen she went from "I love my husband and I want to be pregnant so he doesn't leave me" to "It's all his fault that I'm cheating slut he can go fuck himself with his micro-penis" while flirting with the MC in front of him.

She really went from a good wife to an evil cunt very fast. I really want an option to either break up with her or dominate her to behave Vatos
Legit question, did you play her route thinking you were some good samaritan just donating sperm? :unsure:

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
there is no route it's fuck everyone kind of game, her character went from 0 to 1000 just like that
Idk m8, she needs to get fucked like 5 times to start badmouthing her husband, you're telling me you saw all her prior scenes and is now surprised by the outcome? o_O

Last edited:

depeche mode

Jul 4, 2023
Well, it's official Janet has the worst character development I have ever seen she went from "I love my husband and I want to be pregnant so he doesn't leave me" to "It's all his fault that I'm cheating slut he can go fuck himself with his micro-penis" while flirting with the MC in front of him.

She really went from a good wife to an evil cunt very fast. I really want an option to either break up with her or dominate her to behave Vatos
i hope janet gets even bigger tits and ass and mc fucks her in front of her loser husband

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
compressed
Scroll to the top of this page, put that same word, compressed, in the search field and you will find it... exactly how I just did. Here's the link you would've found... https://f95zone.to/threads/away-from-home-ep-1-20-vatosgames.29666/post-11334107

SonsOLiberty is a great friend, a like on his post would be nice. :) He does a lot of compressed versions. :)

Learn the search function. It's a little alienating at first, at least it was for me but now I can find whatever I want... provided that it exists, of course. Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hope this helps you, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Gotta love this game LOL. M/C with magic cock to rule them all and breed them all ;). My boy is shagging every opportunity and never misses a creampie. The ending should be interesting and funny. He's already bred Janet there will be a bunch of little Liams populating his neighborhood. I cannot wait to breed Lydia's mom and Lydia. David will be so pleased LOL.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Scroll to the top of this page, put that same word, compressed, in the search field and you will find it... exactly how I just did. Here's the link you would've found... https://f95zone.to/threads/away-from-home-ep-1-20-vatosgames.29666/post-11334107

SonsOLiberty is a great friend, a like on his post would be nice. :) He does a lot of compressed versions. :)

Learn the search function. It's a little alienating at first, at least it was for me but now I can find whatever I want... provided that it exists, of course. Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hope this helps you, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
What ? - and miss all those meaningful discussions!??

Phobia5678

Jan 12, 2021
This is a Multi-mod combined from the previous 2 mods (the walkthrough mod and the Gallery mod) and I am not the developer of neither of the 2 previous mods.

The Mod is updated for the latest version (Episode 20).
The detailed walkthrough is updated for the latest version (Episode 20).

Warning: The "animations" since Episode 18 are quite heavy and could crush the game on old devices. The developer made Nora's dancing animations a little bit less heavy but nevertheless the game animations are much heavier than real animations because they are made from series of renders. Let's hope this issue would be solved by the developer but till then keep this in mind. Other than that there shouldn't be any other bugs except for the one at Eva scene from Episode 16 which is fixed only in the Mod and not in the original release. Also there are few bugs not displaying "Aunt Eva" in the last 2 updates but that is relevant only for the insest version and should be fixed in the Mod (I just hope I didn't miss any of them but you can always report it).
When i click on gallery it does not work ypu can help me

babaex

May 28, 2022
When i click on gallery it does not work ypu can help me
You have to put all 4 files into the game folder or it won't work. If there is any error massage, please post it here. If there is not any error massage, you put the files in a wrong folder.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
I'm getting a game crash right as I am "finishing" with Janet. No mods, fresh install. No notices or similar error in the last few days since release. Episode 1-20 from here.
Screenshot 2023-07-30 142135.png

Sep 24, 2020
I open gallery is bug

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 279, in <module>
File "game/gal.rpy", line 175, in execute
File "game/gal.rpy", line 180, in execute
File "game/gal.rpy", line 197, in execute
TypeError: 'int' object is not iterable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 690, in main
File "renpy/main.py", line 144, in run
File "renpy/execution.py", line 949, in run_context
File "00start.rpyc", line 275, in script
File "00start.rpyc", line 275, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1133, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 1124, in py_exec_bytecode
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 279, in <module>
File "renpy/game.py", line 353, in call_in_new_context
File "renpy/execution.py", line 949, in run_context
File "_layout/screen_main_menu.rpymc", line 28, in script
File "_layout/screen_main_menu.rpymc", line 28, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1133, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 1124, in py_exec_bytecode
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3625, in interact
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 4098, in interact_core
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 681, in visit_all
File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 476, in visit_all
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 4098, in <lambda>
File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 487, in per_interact
File "renpy/display\screen.py", line 680, in update