Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Alright, I came here to beat my meat to some incest. Netori to people who deserve it and people the MC don't interact with or are completely invisible is a bonus. Why does this game want me to be an evil dick so badly? Why do I have to do Adam dirty like this? I tried avoiding Janet, somehow I ended up fucking her (this was a while back, idk if it's fixed now).

Last edited:

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Alright, I came here to beat my meat to some incest. Netori to people who deserve it and people the MC doesn't interact with or are completely invisible is a bonus. However, why does this game want me to be an evil dick so badly? Why do I have to do Adam dirty like this? I tried avoiding Janet, somehow I ended up fucking her (this was a while back, idk if it's fixed now).
Adam deserves it for having a micro-penis and failing to satisfy his wife.

darkelf92

Apr 23, 2020
Oh man, this Watson fella definitely knows what's going on. The last chapter is going to be Watson, Coby, Ollie that pastor and Eva's husband getting MC in a basement to torture him and the women he has been fucking all along will come to the rescue and then there'll be a cuckfest where the MC bangs all the women while the rest of the men sit there and watch.

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
Well, it's official Janet has the worst character development I have ever seen she went from "I love my husband and I want to be pregnant so he doesn't leave me" to "It's all his fault that I'm cheating slut he can go fuck himself with his micro-penis" while flirting with the MC in front of him.

She really went from a good wife to an evil cunt very fast. I really want an option to either break up with her or dominate her to behave Vatos

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Well, it's official Janet has the worst character development I have ever seen she went from "I love my husband and I want to be pregnant so he doesn't leave me" to "It's all his fault that I'm cheating slut he can go fuck himself with his micro-penis" while flirting with the MC in front of him.

She really went from a good wife to an evil cunt very fast. I really want an option to either break up with her or dominate her to behave Vatos
She was a good wife and got entranced by the magical cock, it's a AVN tradition :ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes