BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Well I did manage to avoid Rebecca and also Janet, but the story has a problem - Janet whom I have not even met all of a second is celebrating getting pregnant and during the celebration sends Adam out and my MC who has not even met her is shown fucking her???? inconsistent story

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Unfortunately not.
I played it again and if you don't puch Oliver and tell him instead that he should apoligize to his mother and Adam you get no furthe with Rebecca, thus avoiding the Oliver bull
Also by the way if you do want rebecca and you see Olivers girl the real ridiculous comes to light - No girl that looks like Ashley would ever be with Oliver

Jasrika

Jun 28, 2020
Well I did manage to avoid Rebecca and also Janet, but the story has a problem - Janet whom I have not even met all of a second is celebrating getting pregnant and during the celebration sends Adam out and my MC who has not even met her is shown fucking her???? inconsistent story
no way you passed on rebecca hahah u crazy my friend u dont know what u have missed

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah - I also know he bought his wife - something about being a billionaire
Yes, but you said "never". What if she's assuming he'll be rich b/c of where he lives and possibly something his father promised him (ensuring he'd stay rich)? The point is, "never" is probably overstating it a bit. Ashley probably is conniving and has a particular plan that she thinks she'll accomplish by being with Oliver. I doubt it's any more complicated than that.

qaqas117

Feb 3, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 282, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\G\Desktop\t\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-20]-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\G\Desktop\t\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-20]-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\G\Desktop\t\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-20]-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\G\Desktop\t\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-20]-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 282, in script
python:
File "C:\Users\G\Desktop\t\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-20]-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Fri Jul 28 04:16:20 2023

Can someone help me about this error?

BOH56

May 27, 2017
Sooo, I can't change the size of the game window. Is that intentional game design or is my download bugged?
Also, is there a way to speed up scene transitioning? The slow fade is kinda...yeah

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I haven't played this since ch 15 was out. I've mostly forgotten the bulk of the story. As I play it is coming back to me and I'm enjoying it all over again. My main issue is the renders they are weird looking. The skin tones come across as pastels and the character's body proportions are really off in a lot of scenes. The cousin Lily looks anorexic most of the time and her brother Cody's shoulders are too wide for his body. There are other examples, many of the faces and heads look like mutants. The neighbor Adam is a great example. Thankfully, that's the biggest critique I can put up.

Stephanie98

Nov 2, 2021
I haven't played this since ch 15 was out. I've mostly forgotten the bulk of the story. As I play it is coming back to me and I'm enjoying it all over again. My main issue is the renders they are weird looking. The skin tones come across as pastels and the character's body proportions are really off in a lot of scenes. The cousin Lily looks anorexic most of the time and her brother Cody's shoulders are too wide for his body. There are other examples, many of the faces and heads look like mutants. The neighbor Adam is a great example. Thankfully, that's the biggest critique I can put up.
if any other males were being handsome you can't get laid with their wife...

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
I love this game. Finally, the anal action has started with the milfs. Short updates as usual but it's ok. I play it every few updates. Good work

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes