depeche mode

Jul 4, 2023
Me: "Oh, the episode is called Witness, must have something to do with that guy who was there for the explosion. This episode will have something to do with the main plot."

*Lily talks about something vague for a few lines*

The end.

Seriously?
the cuck losers watching asshole mc destroying their mothers-wife?

Reactions: darkjacob6

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I agree, it was a very good update but for some reason I didn’t get the Janet scene in my playthrough. Not sure what I did wrong cause I’ve fucked her before and got her pregnant and snuck around with her but this update for me never had a scene with her or Adam

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Or Cody could just get thrown out of the house and live with Ollie.
hhehehehe
ahem!
the expression "do not wash dirty linen in public" is then not respected. for "what happens in the family should remain in the family." if Cody leaves home, he will start spreading various bad rumors about the family. this is not good. it is better to bribe him, to soil him with the same thing that he can foolishly accuse the whole family of. and then, having received something small, he will no longer be able to accuse the rest of the big one.

No. I'm sorry, kicking Cody out of the house is a bad idea. he knows too much.
Liam (aka MC) is a woman seducer, girls corrupter and not a murderer.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Can you avoid Rebecca and her fucked up son
It's been awhile now, but I'm pretty sure that when she visits Adam and Janet, you just let Oliver say shit about Adam and do nothing. She'll just have been someone you met and then be on her merry way. I chose more contact with her, though, so I can't confirm.

Last edited:

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
What's the likelihood that Rebecca didn't have a hand in the way Oliver turned out? As of now he's a complete and utter shithead who deserves to be cucked, but something tells me it ain't all his fault.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
What's the likelihood that Rebecca didn't have a hand in the way Oliver turned out? As of now he's a complete and utter shithead who deserves to be cucked, but something tells me it ain't all his fault.
Well, to be fair, she and the MC have already discussed that his dad leaving is likely a big part of it. But you're obviously correct that she probably contributed. If a child grows up never being told no, they will of course expect everything throughout life to go their way. She probably caused much of his issue for a really long time. She seems like she's been trying to fix his behavior for awhile, though, so I assume she just realized (or bothered) too late. But the MC putting Oliver in his place has been beneficial for both Rebecca and Oliver, even if it cost him his tooth.

Infrenom

Feb 2, 2020
Did you notice this detail when talking with Adam? Adam mentions he has a surprise for the kid room, so maybe it has something to do with this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Did you notice this detail when talking with Adam? Adam mentions he has a surprise for the kid room, so maybe it has something to do with this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are you mistakenly believing that them can't be singular in English so assuming twins?

I mean you could be right but I think most people just read that as not knowing the child's gender and handling it the way English has handled it for centuries.

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes