Punto

Jun 18, 2020
This is a Multi-mod combined from the previous 2 mods (the walkthrough mod and the Gallery mod) and I am not the developer of neither of the 2 previous mods.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Mod is updated for version Episode 19.
The detailed walkthrough is updated for version Episode 19.

The update for version Episode 20 will be for the detailed walkthrough first and then the Mod. No ETA at the moment.

Warning: The "animations" since Episode 18 are quite heavy and could crush the game on old devices. The developer made Nora's dancing animations a little bit less heavy but nevertheless the game animations are much heavier than real animations because they are made from series of renders. Let's hope this issue would be solved by the developer but till then keep this in mind. Other than that there shouldn't be any other bugs except for the one at Eva scene from Episode 16 which is fixed only in the Mod and not in the original release.
Please update your mod forep. 1-20!! :love: :love: :love: (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) :p:p:p:p:p

Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
imagine making a game for four(4) years and made only one anal scene with eva,only to be interrupted and mc not finishing in that hot fuckin ass.this dev made a game with the hottest ass girls and hates anal so much with that half ass anal fuckin,what a tool.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Why is Cody denying who he really is
He knows he wants to see the mc bang all these babes especially his mom.
Just admit it bro everyone will be happier for it

I'm not some monster I would let you watch as I plow your mom
So come on Cody admit you like watching.
You know you want a front row seat.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Will choosing Chole over Lily in the earlier chapters(like ch.3/ch.4) cut out the content of Lily in later chapters?

Animoo

Mar 26, 2020
At the end of episode 11 summary I got "you didn't fingerbang your mother"

Tried making some different choices in the chapter but I can't change that. What did I have to do to get that scene?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Me: "Oh, the episode is called Witness, must have something to do with that guy who was there for the explosion. This episode will have something to do with the main plot."

*Lily talks about something vague for a few lines*

The end.

Seriously?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Au contraire mon ami, because he has a micro penis and unusable sperm count he was about to give up on love and family. By cucking him we're saving his marriage, it's not a case of serving him justice but rather overturning natural injustice to improve the lives of everyone involved. Not cucking him would've led to the breakdown of his marriage and left both him and Janet heartbroken. We're doing the little guy (lol) a favour.
Right. How about you have the MC tell him he's slept with his wife? Think he'll be grateful? Maybe the MC can say it's his kid and not Adam's, so he can give a "You're the best friend a dude could want" response. And when the kid is a teen or young adult and looks a lot like the MC and nothing like Adam, does the MC explain why and Adam will laugh and slap the MC on the back with congratulations?

Just b/c someone doesn't know something doesn't make it any better for them. That whole "What they don't know won't hurt them" BS doesn't stop a moving train from hitting a car parked on the tracks. "By cucking him we're saving his marriage" . . . except that Janet only wants the MC's dick now. How does that "save" the marriage exactly? When he walks in on them without getting stopped (which would ultimately happen, realistically), you think he's gonna pop champagne and think everything's cool?

I'm absolutely not saying everyone should avoid cucking Adam. My own MC did. But I decided when starting this game that my MC would be a huge whore, so he is. My point is that trying to justify it as beneficent or something is ridiculous. Call a spade a spade, please; it's not suddenly an axe just b/c it makes you feel better about it.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 171 Votes