Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Man I'm feeling worse and worse for Adam. Bro didn't do anything wrong.
Yes he did. He locked down an absolute bombshell babe who wants nothing more than to be a mom while having a micro penis and practically no sperm count. You aren't doing anything wrong to Adam by cucking him, but you're absolutely doing wrong to Janet by not saving her from her husbands infertility.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
In the Hot Tub scene, when the MC has his wardrobe malfunction....
the code has mc"[Eva]!" but this gets displayed just like that [Eva]!

screenshot0001.png

If the "E" was lower case it would have work and have him say, "Eva" or "Aunt" (if patched), but ...
I like it is more the case of it should have omitted the "a" which would be "Eva" or "Aunt Eva" (if patched)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yes he did. He locked down an absolute bombshell babe who wants nothing more than to be a mom while having a micro penis and practically no sperm count. You aren't doing anything wrong to Adam by cucking him, but you're absolutely doing wrong to Janet by not saving her from her husbands infertility.
Seems like almost the weirdest take on that you could have. So the fact that he has a micropenis means he's not entitled to love and a family? I don't remember his saying otherwise, so presumably the dude got married without knowing he had a low sperm count and so unintentionally caused the dilemma he faced with Janet. You act like life screwing him over means he deserves to get cucked or something. What a ridiculous notion of "justice" you have. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Seems like almost the weirdest take on that you could have. So the fact that his has a micropenis means he's not entitled to love and a family? I don't remember his saying otherwise, so presumably the dude got married without knowing he had a low sperm count and so unintentionally caused the dilemma he faced with Janet. You act like life screwing him over means he deserves to get cucked or something. What a ridiculous notion of "justice" you have. :rolleyes:
Au contraire mon ami, because he has a micro penis and unusable sperm count he was about to give up on love and family. By cucking him we're saving his marriage, it's not a case of serving him justice but rather overturning natural injustice to improve the lives of everyone involved. Not cucking him would've led to the breakdown of his marriage and left both him and Janet heartbroken. We're doing the little guy (lol) a favour.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Seems like almost the weirdest take on that you could have. So the fact that his has a micropenis means he's not entitled to love and a family? I don't remember his saying otherwise, so presumably the dude got married without knowing he had a low sperm count and so unintentionally caused the dilemma he faced with Janet. You act like life screwing him over means he deserves to get cucked or something. What a ridiculous notion of "justice" you have. :rolleyes:
Exactly. I can't help but feel bad for the guy, people like Oliver and Bob deserve to be cucked but Adam doesn't. It ain't his fault that there ain't magic penis enhancing shit that can help him. His wife being more cruel the more the game progresses too, it's brutal. By the end of the game, I want him to find out, and move on with a woman that has a vagina that conveniently only he can fit in.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
what a pity, what a pity that the author did not let us fuck Susan in this 20th update.
and I was so obsessed with her. she is juicy lady, do not say anything.
hmm. but judging by the fact that in the results it is noted that we creampied Rebecca twice, maybe she will get pregnant? it will be interesting to give Oliver a brother or sister haha =))) Oliver will be very mad haha. but nothing - I'm sure, over time, he will get used to the fact that now he already has more than one "son - mother's pie" with his mother - I believe in him, he will cope ...

If I were in the place of the MC, I would try to persuade aunt Eva to give Cody a blowjob - like bribe him so that Cody would not be indignant. well, mom will suck him off - there will be no big trouble - on the contrary, the family will be stronger, it will be easier to persuade Eva to include her daughter in "family games", and then it will come to Nora - and then it will be possible to have sex in the house without hiding,
I personally for this purpose can let Eva suck her son (share with Cody Eva's mouth), because the rest of the holes are still exclusive to the MC. give a little - get a more if not ALL hehe? i mean exploit Eva to make her accept total incest family.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I just finished this update and it was fuck fantastic, as usual. I'm not sure if it's the PNC kicking in or cruel intentions from leaving Rebecca and Ollie carrying over but I didn't feel even remotely guilty from fucking Janet this time. Adam should be happy I saved his marriage. I used to feel bad but that feeling has faded away. And you know if Adam didn't even get some sympathy, you already know Cody definitely isn't. Fucked his mom's ass in front of him with no remorse.

I would say my favorite scene would be a tie between all 3 this update. It's kind of hard to pick actually but if I had to, I'd say Janet edges them. As for the update itself, it was great, obviously. I'm actually looking for some Susan content and hoping Katherine pops back up soon. I don't know why but I have to fuck her at least once. She really does it for me, visually. Anyway, until the next visit to ass paradise.

Prometheus51

Sep 25, 2018
what a pity, what a pity that the author did not let us fuck Susan in this 20th update.
and I was so obsessed with her. she is juicy lady, do not say anything.
hmm. but judging by the fact that in the results it is noted that we creampied Rebecca twice, maybe she will get pregnant? it will be interesting to give Oliver a brother or sister haha =))) Oliver will be very mad haha. but nothing - I'm sure, over time, he will get used to the fact that now he already has more than one "son - mother's pie" with his mother - I believe in him, he will cope ...

If I were in the place of the MC, I would try to persuade aunt Eva to give Cody a blowjob - like bribe him so that Cody would not be indignant. well, mom will suck him off - there will be no big trouble - on the contrary, the family will be stronger, it will be easier to persuade Eva to include her daughter in "family games", and then it will come to Nora - and then it will be possible to have sex in the house without hiding,
I personally for this purpose can let Eva suck her son (share with Cody Eva's mouth), because the rest of the holes are still exclusive to the MC. give a little - get a more if not ALL hehe? i mean exploit Eva to make her accept total incest family.
Or Cody could just get thrown out of the house and live with Ollie.

Last edited:

Bullgano10

Mar 6, 2019
Attaching below the FAFH-XMAS2020-GalleryMod.
Which can also be found on my .

Feature:
  • New custom made image/animation gallery to re-view those special moments with the girls.

Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It doesn't works tho.

Reactions: Kunja12
Jun 24, 2022
Away from Home [Ep.1-20] [vatosgames] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: Ep.1-19 -> Ep.1-20 [343 MB]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
Thanks guy

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I thought there was to be an episode 20? Got to the end of 19 and the game quit after talking to Susan with the MC going to bed.

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes