RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Be mean to Ollie....
CH-16 Punch him At pool party where he says Adam has a small dick
CH-18 Push him back When he interrupts your yoga time
CH-19 Push him When he takes the suntan oil

Or you could use the Universal Ren'Py Mod to add missed points or search/jump to label rebs20
Now we just need to wait until we bang Ollie's mom and girlfriend in front of him.

Prometheus51

Sep 25, 2018
hhehehehe
ahem!
the expression "do not wash dirty linen in public" is then not respected. for "what happens in the family should remain in the family." if Cody leaves home, he will start spreading various bad rumors about the family. this is not good. it is better to bribe him, to soil him with the same thing that he can foolishly accuse the whole family of. and then, having received something small, he will no longer be able to accuse the rest of the big one.

No. I'm sorry, kicking Cody out of the house is a bad idea. he knows too much.
Liam (aka MC) is a woman seducer, girls corrupter and not a murderer.
Who tf is going to believe Cody when he says "My cousin showed to our house not very long ago. He ended up fucking his aunt, his mom, his cousin, and other various women."?

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Game also need Swinging routine
(I'm talk about swap not NTR
Some people reply my comments about NTR
NTR and swap different not same)
I'm already replaced
Nope, not only is the MC posessive of his toys, the women get all they can handle from the MC as is...some strange wouldn't interest them in the least. To me that's what swinging is all about, filling a void that the current partner cant compete with.

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
I downloaded from GoFile, but it doesn't start Chapter 20. It gives me the recap of chapter 19, then goes back to the main menu.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
We should make a bet, which threesome is gonna happen first. RebbecaXOllie'sgfXMC or MomXAuntXMC.
Hrmmm... I randomly gave my MC the name of Ethan, so I'm trying to figure out which one sounds better: RebEthanAsh or NorEthanEva.... Maybe EthAshBecca or NorEvaThan? I don't know which to pick.

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Hrmmm... I randomly gave my MC the name of Ethan, so I'm trying to figure out which one sounds better: RebEthanAsh or NorEthanEva.... Maybe EthAshBecca or NorEvaThan? I don't know which to pick.
That was a rhetorical question. It's obvious Mom/Aunt threesome is only happening as the last scene of the very last chapter.

You almost lost money sucker!!

DudeGuyPersonXXX

Apr 19, 2020
Anyone got a full harem save? Had my data get corrupted by power outage during file transfer. I had a threesome with the neighbor's wife/Eva and pursued pretty much everyone.

EDIT: To be exact, prior to this past update. Last thing I remember was doing the fat disrespectful kids mom

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
That's an easy choice for me. Ollie's GF is just a kid, totally immature so no thank you... Is she even 18??? IDK... she just seems too young for me from an immaturity stand point. Besides, I don't want to share Rebecca with ANYONE!

However, I have been hoping that Nora and Eva will come clean with each other's little "secret" so that they can both get over the initial shock that they are both fucking MC and start sharing him like two sisters who love each other should do. Once that cat is out of the bag, there will be some exceptional threesome opportunities.

Meanwhile... it's been too long, IMHO, since we last had sweet Lily! I miss her perfectly round ass and sweet face as she bounces on my cock! The action has been bouncing back and forth between Nora, Eva, Rebecca and Janet for the last few updates so it would be nice to have Lily again soon. I really do miss her.

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat;)(y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
That's an easy choice for me. Ollie's GF is just a kid, totally immature so no thank you... Is she even 18??? IDK... she just seems too young for me from an immaturity stand point. Besides, I don't want to share Rebecca with ANYONE!

However, I have been hoping that Nora and Eva will come clean with each other's little "secret" so that they can both get over the initial shock that they are both fucking MC and start sharing him like two sisters who love each other should do. Once that cat is out of the bag, there will be some exceptional threesome opportunities.

Meanwhile... it's been too long, IMHO, since we last had sweet Lily! I miss her perfectly round ass and sweet face as she bounces on my cock! The action has been bouncing back and forth between Nora, Eva, Rebecca and Janet for the last few updates so it would be nice to have Lily again soon. I really do miss her.

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat;)(y)
I'm not dissing your preferences, but they do seem a little inconsistent in high-level terms.
  • You think Ashley is just a kid ("even 18?") but you miss Lily . . . who looks younger than Ashley IMO.
  • You don't want to share one LI (Rebecca) but you do want to share others (Eva and Nora).
I mean, OK? I feel like you have contradictory views on the LIs. But obviously, play however you want and like / dislike whatever you will. Something can strike me as strange but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate your own tastes and encourage you to play the game your own way, of course. :)

My MC will play Pokémon with them all, so I couldn't really care less TBH.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PapaPhat

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Right. How about you have the MC tell him he's slept with his wife? Think he'll be grateful? Maybe the MC can say it's his kid and not Adam's, so he can give a "You're the best friend a dude could want" response. And when the kid is a teen or young adult and looks a lot like the MC and nothing like Adam, does the MC explain why and Adam will laugh and slap the MC on the back with congratulations?

Just b/c someone doesn't know something doesn't make it any better for them. That whole "What they don't know won't hurt them" BS doesn't stop a moving train from hitting a car parked on the tracks. "By cucking him we're saving his marriage" . . . except that Janet only wants the MC's dick now. How does that "save" the marriage exactly? When he walks in on them without getting stopped (which would ultimately happen, realistically), you think he's gonna pop champagne and think everything's cool?

I'm absolutely not saying everyone should avoid cucking Adam. My own MC did. But I decided when starting this game that my MC would be a huge whore, so he is. My point is that trying to justify it as beneficent or something is ridiculous. Call a spade a spade, please; it's not suddenly an axe just b/c it makes you feel better about it.
Tbh it sounds like you're putting a bit too much effort into taking this ridiculously silly game too seriously. I can't comprehend the idea of taking anything in this game seriously so I'm not going to position my arguments or opinions on it as anything serious, everything's a joke here.
Yes MC is saving their marriage and no MC isn't a good person for how he's doing it.
NTR needs a minimum of 3 things, a heroine, a victim and a villain. Adam is literally the only guy in the game for whom MC is an actual villain for cucking. The netori wouldn't be complete without being a right bastard to Adam.
Lastly, Adam is an emasculate cuck and this is a piece of fiction. Couldn't care less about that loser. Sure he's a nice guy but he has no redeeming qualities other than being nice. That isn't enough to keep your girl in real life let alone in a netori fantasy.

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes