Derptronic

Jun 10, 2018
Is there a way I can change everyone's titles? I'm not into incest, but I'd rather have somethings other than "maid" or "landlady"

Also, I'm genuinely surprised that I had never heard of this game before. It seems like it's suddenly becoming more popular here in general. From what I've played, I think it's great.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is there a way I can change everyone's titles? I'm not into incest, but I'd rather have somethings other than "maid" or "landlady"

Also, I'm genuinely surprised that I had never heard of this game before. It seems like it's suddenly becoming more popular here in general. From what I've played, I think it's great.
Yes, you can download the patch (called zzzzz.rpy) and then manually adjust the text I've highlighted in the spoiler below (yellow text):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I assume things like "her" don't need adjustment, of course, though I did still highlight them. So you would open the patch with a text editor (jEdit or Notepad++ work well), adjust the contents, and then save the patch to the \game folder where you have Away from Home installed.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I'm not dissing your preferences, but they do seem a little inconsistent in high-level terms.
  • You think Ashley is just a kid ("even 18?") but you miss Lily . . . who looks younger than Ashley IMO.
  • You don't want to share one LI (Rebecca) but you do want to share others (Eva and Nora).
I mean, OK? I feel like you have contradictory views on the LIs. But obviously, play however you want and like / dislike whatever you will. Something can strike me as strange but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate your own tastes and encourage you to play the game your own way, of course. :)

My MC will play Pokémon with them all, so I couldn't really care less TBH.
I believe he meant he wants to have Mom and Aunt share HIM, not share them with others

Reactions: Punto

Derptronic

Jun 10, 2018
Yes, you can download the patch (called zzzzz.rpy) and then manually adjust the text I've highlighted in the spoiler below (yellow text):
I assume things like "her" don't need adjustment, of course, though I did still highlight them. So you would open the patch with a text editor (jEdit or Notepad++ work well), adjust the contents, and then save the patch to the \game folder where you have Away from Home installed.
That worked! Much appreciated!

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
Apr 18, 2020
project have pregnancy related variables for some girls. mom - ofcause. cuz - also... aunt - hmmm maybe i overlook but not found yet.
pregnancy pictures - maybe sometimes will be added. but for now it is too early.

maybe endgame will be with pregnant pictures - who knows...
Thanks for your reply!
I played the game and there was a lot of cream pie.
However, I don't think impregnation and talking about pregnancy would vouch the pregnancy tag.

Reactions: ramvivat

JuninPk

Feb 25, 2020
This is a Multi-mod combined from the previous 2 mods (the walkthrough mod and the Gallery mod) and I am not the developer of neither of the 2 previous mods.

The Mod is not updated for the latest version (Episode 20) yet - no ETA at the moment, but I hope that I will be able to update it till the end of the week.
The detailed walkthrough is updated for the latest version (Episode 20).

Warning: The "animations" since Episode 18 are quite heavy and could crush the game on old devices. The developer made Nora's dancing animations a little bit less heavy but nevertheless the game animations are much heavier than real animations because they are made from series of renders. Let's hope this issue would be solved by the developer but till then keep this in mind. Other than that there shouldn't be any other bugs except for the one at Eva scene from Episode 16 which is fixed only in the Mod and not in the original release.
would there be any option for the mod to come out today?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
would there be any option for the mod to come out today?
No ETA at the moment, but I hope that I will be able to update it till the end of the week.

Just make a save and play, then when it comes out, load up that save and play with the mod, or use URM.

Reactions: JuninPk

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
When they upload the multi mod of the new version
They told you already...

No ETA at the moment, but I hope that I will be able to update it till the end of the week.

They will have it out when they do, just make a save and play, and when it comes out, go back to the save with the mod or use URM.

Reactions: Punto and parqueo
4.10 star(s) 171 Votes