Mar 29, 2023
Quick questions:
1. I don't see a Harem tag so you are you only getting an ending for picking 1 girl?
2, What is the incest relationship in this game?
3, What is the pregnancy content for this game?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Quick questions:
1. I don't see a Harem tag so you are you only getting an ending for picking 1 girl?
1. No tag yet because we don't have a Harem yet. Everything points to us having soon though.
2. Mom/son, Aunt/nephew, Cousins
3. One woman preggers so far, more to follow

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Who knows, but considering things are becoming less and less avoidable in favour of making the game easier to make I don't think the dev plans on making big drawn out multiple ending paths. I suspect he'll take the easy way out and give us a harem ending. As for why the tag isn't there I haven't a single fucking clue. It's pretty well a harem right now in everything but name, just a netori harem.
Mother aunt and cousin.
Currently just impregnation. There's currently one confirmed impregnation with the neighbour, and variables relating to pregnancy with mom, cousin aunt and I believe one more neighbour so far, although that's just off the top of my head so I might be missing one or two.

Edit: I swear this site is broken somedays. Just opened this page and it didn't load HP's comment from a whole ass hour and a half ago.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Who knows, but considering things are becoming less and less avoidable in favour of making the game easier to make I don't think the dev plans on making big drawn out multiple ending paths. I suspect he'll take the easy way out and give us a harem ending. As for why the tag isn't there I haven't a single fucking clue. It's pretty well a harem right now in everything but name, just a netori harem.
The Harem tag rule on F95 is still at least 3 LI's that knows and accept being with the MC isn't it?

If that's still in effect this doesn't qualify as a Harem yet.

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
The Harem tag rule on F95 is still at least 3 LI's that knows and accept being with the MC isn't it?

Currently written as
  • Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.
Which is really vague and tbh could be interpreted in a few too many ways. The way it's written it almost sounds like it needs to be group sex so I'll dismiss that interpretation right out the door. Aunt and Sophia at the same time, plus cousin and Chloe at the same time could be argued as 4 people simultaneously(?) engaging in consensual sex, but each pairing only knows about 1 other girl and not the other women or the other pair.
It's kinda borderline and could be argued either way imo but what confuses me is how plenty of games have the harem tag when the harem content is only so far developed as the MC essentially cheating on all his other LIs. Following the standard of how the tag's normally used but not written it's a harem game, as the tag definition is written it's borderline, and as for what the dev actually has planned who tf knows, but I doubt it won't be a harem.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Currently written as

Which is really vague and tbh could be interpreted in a few too many ways. The way it's written it almost sounds like it needs to be group sex so I'll dismiss that interpretation right out the door. Aunt and Sophia at the same time, plus cousin and Chloe at the same time could be argued as 4 people simultaneously(?) engaging in consensual sex, but each pairing only knows about 1 other girl and not the other women or the other pair.
It's kinda borderline and could be argued either way imo but what confuses me is how plenty of games have the harem tag when the harem content is only so far developed as the MC essentially cheating on all his other LIs. Following the standard of how the tag's normally used but not written it's a harem game, as the tag definition is written it's borderline, and as for what the dev actually has planned who tf knows, but I doubt it won't be a harem.
Well the women will find out soon enough when the entire street of house wives fall mysteriously pregnant at the same time. That will either be a great harem day or you will be chased out of town.

cakalxxx

Jul 1, 2020
episode 20 is awesome, renders, animations and of course the anal scene... i will wait sussannes anal scene tho.

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
this is a great game, I can say that it got better with time because of its animations, not that I have followed it so closely but I have played this since chapter 8 and they improved a lot.

Reactions: Xeni88

pds72

Sep 25, 2019

Which 3 know? Eva and Sophia know of each other. Lily and Chloe also know of each other (or at least Lily knows, I forgot) I think it has been joked about MC with all the women in the area but never admitted.

From THIS POST "Harem" does not have a pencil icon to show it is an updated definition, so this is what is on the books now. Polyamory has the star showing it is one of the new suggested tags.

haremA non-monogamous relationship centered around the protagonist being loved by at least two more people. Sex with outsiders is allowed as long as the core dynamic is not affected

polyamoryThe protagonist and at least two other people are in an equal, simultaneous relationship with each other. Not to be confused with Harem

There is no main group to have a "core dynamic'. If fuck-buddies can be considered a relationship, I guess it could fit the new poly tag.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I get the feeling this is becoming more kinetic than the op implies tbh
Still good But I prefer when games have a decent amount of choices

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I get the feeling this is becoming more kinetic than the op implies tbh
Still good But I prefer when games have a decent amount of choices
I don't really feel like there's been the need for many choices these last couple of updates, and I don't see a point in throwing in choices just for the sake of having choices. Once the actual harem starts forming, and the storyline with the hermit or whatever the hell he's called comes back, I feel like the choices will pick up again.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I don't really feel like there's been the need for many choices these last couple of updates, and I don't see a point in throwing in choices just for the sake of having choices. Once the actual harem starts forming, and the storyline with the hermit or whatever the hell he's called comes back, I feel like the choices will pick up again.
Yeah i know everyone is different i just prefer when games have choices and stuff like that
Take BaD for example if that was kinetic i wouldn't play it
Heck I wouldn't play any kinetic novel tbh

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes