GothGirl

Mar 21, 2019
Hey, did someone saves stopped working after update? I thought it was multimod fault but after updating it they still can't be loaded.
Hey, still have the same issue. Did someone else too? Maybe it's because of current save? I'm on chapter 15.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Hey, still have the same issue. Did someone else too? Maybe it's because of current save? I'm on chapter 15.
Yeah, around chapter 17, the dev did a remaster of chapter 1 to bring it up to par with later chapters. New code and scenes were added.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PapaPhat

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
This made me laugh a bit:
Screenshot_20230808-053158_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg
Sure, it'll pretty much make it as if it was brand new as long as there's no hardware damage.
No projects, schoolwork or other files left.
Inserting the drive as a slave drive to see if you can salvage files(no hardware dmg you pretty much always can) is pretty much a must and easier to do via a desktop PC.

Reactions: Punto

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Oh FFS, I get back after half a year and play the updated version, to see how every second sentence has to add MOM, MOTHER, YOUR MOTHER, MY MOTHER, MOM MY MOM, HIS MOM, and NOT HER NAME!
So I thought, HEY let's mod it so I don't HAVE to read repetitive shiit right?
WRONG now it's LANDLADY, you know the person the MC hasn't SEEN for 12 years is his LANDLADY, and STILL no name, she DOES have a NAME, doesn't she?
Lol it must be SO HARD to code in their respective names rather than cookie-cutting it to be one OR the other.
Save your facepalms btw, this is a rant, I am venting to a game that will NEVER change something as "Menial" as this, like a few others, I wonder if they take ANY advice or feedback.

Edit: a MAID lmfao one of these NAMELESS people are seriously labeled a fcking MAID, good old loyal MAID, and LANDLADY, we haven't met anyone NAMED "Next-Door-Neighbor" yet, how about that tried and true NAMED "Childhood Best Friend"!
Oh is there a pet in the nouse NAMED "Dog/ Pet/ Animal"?
I'm SURE we are going to meet someone NAMED BOSS, it's SO ODD how so many parents are mentally challenged to actually NAME their children like this, wow they much have had it ROUGH throughout school huh?
"Hey Next-Door-Neighbor, have you seen Childhood Best Friend around?"

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: JojodoLolo

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Oh FFS, I get back after half a year and play the updated version, to see how every second sentence has to add MOM, MOTHER, YOUR MOTHER, MY MOTHER, MOM MY MOM, HIS MOM, and NOT HER NAME!
WRONG now it's LANDLADY, you know the person the MC hasn't SEEN for 12 years is his LANDLADY, and STILL no name, she DOES have a NAME, doesn't she?
Lol it must be SO HARD to code in their respective names rather than cookie-cutting it to be one OR the other.
Save your facepalms btw, this is a rant, I am venting to a game that will NEVER change something as "Menial" as this, like a few others, I wonder if they take ANY advice or feedback.
seems as you are in the wrong thread here.
if not, do go and vent in other threads, those suiting your "landlady"/first names tastes better.
you will be missed here, ofc, yet the thread will manage somehow.

p.s.
and please dont save your facepalms. i know you are itching for using those, aka venting...just as any other decent&mature zooner.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022

Edit: a MAID lmfao one of these NAMELESS people are seriously labeled a fcking MAID, good old loyal MAID, and LANDLADY, we haven't met anyone NAMED "Next-Door-Neighbor" yet, how about that tried and true NAMED "Childhood Best Friend"!
Oh is there a pet in the nouse NAMED "Dog/ Pet/ Animal"?
I'm SURE we are going to meet someone NAMED BOSS, it's SO ODD how so many parents are mentally challenged to actually NAME their children like this, wow they much have had it ROUGH throughout school huh?
"Hey Next-Door-Neighbor, have you seen Childhood Best Friend around?"
I mean you're right about "mom" being said a lot, but I mean, it's an incest game and I'm sure it's done intentionally to appease people highly into incest, maybe a bit overboard at times, but It's literally never bothered me once. Also this is the first time I've even seen it brought up since I've been here. (In other words, it sounds like a you problem)

and NOT HER NAME!
Well obviously he's not calling his mother by her name, and I see people calling her Nora all the time, Eva in the latest update was.

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes