lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
I waited for a confirmation of vatos before posting, and yes, the update will be a little late. Take patience and rock it in pain, it's a pleasure. :unsure::whistle::coffee:

Development Update
Hi everyone!

I started to creating the scenes 4 days ago but didn't rendered, yet. Estimated time for the next update is 15-20 November.

Last edited:

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017

Unfortunately, I’ll be unable to work on the game for about 3 or 4 weeks due to some family issues. But, I’ll stop the pledges for November and continue where I left off when I return. I’m really sorry for the delay.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018

Unfortunately, I’ll be unable to work on the game for about 3 or 4 weeks due to some family issues. But, I’ll stop the pledges for November and continue where I left off when I return. I’m really sorry for the delay.
damm, hopefully, everything will sort out for the better and he comes back soon

Reactions: lTTMl

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Unlocked

Hi, I'm finally back and ready to continue the development of the game. I'm so sorry for this delay but I'm starting to work right away. I'll start rendering some of the finished scenes, so I think I can post some previews within this week. Expected release date for Episode 5 is around 15 December.

Deathsman0098

Jul 8, 2017
Unlocked

Hi, I'm finally back and ready to continue the development of the game. I'm so sorry for this delay but I'm starting to work right away. I'll start rendering some of the finished scenes, so I think I can post some previews within this week. Expected release date for Episode 5 is around 15 December.
i Love Your Work
Thats Not a Big Deal
Thank You

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017

Development Update
Hello everyone, normally I was planning to give the exact release date today but unfortunately I cannot do it because it can be inaccurate, really sorry for that. But I'll give the exact date within 1-2 days and it will be before 23 December.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

Development Update
Hello everyone, normally I was planning to give the exact release date today but unfortunately I cannot do it because it can be inaccurate, really sorry for that. But I'll give the exact date within 1-2 days and it will be before 23 December.
Sooo, December 22 it is ;)

Webs

Sep 25, 2018
It's begun lads... one way or another Devs lose interest or motivation and start delaying. I had high hopes for this game but this is the 3rd delay already. Hopefully he proves me wrong and this is a one-time thing....

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
It's begun lads... one way or another Devs lose interest or motivation and start delaying. I had high hopes for this game but this is the 3rd delay already. Hopefully he proves me wrong and this is a one-time thing....
The game was more and more supported, I do not think that it is a problem of motivation, it concerns more personal worries.

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes