DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
If that was the reason he did that, it is pretty sad indeed and guess a good reason not to support the game. Pity had been looking at it.

Edit: Since my remark does not make sense after the remark it replied to was removed by a Mod, the reply was to a remark that the dev had changed original intention and content of the game based on the request of players/potential supporters. A big NoNo in my book.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rufluszs

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
He could have made cloe for the mc to get Lily curious about sex etc and have some content in the future with them both, now that is ruined, you either have Lily or cloe.
That would have been amazing and it sucks that you're forced to chose now but like i said this game had great promise when it first came out ... now not so much : between the blueballing,0 content with the main characters,forcing you to chose one girl or the other and the slow progression my enthusiasm for this game dropped considerably

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
Jesus fucking christ, that dev is about to have a bad time with the blue balling. Isn't that what killed like half of the patreons on Shut up and dance? When the dev did the exact same thing, romantic dinner with the landlady, followed by things getting hot and steamy and then "SEE YOU NEXT PATCH"

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
nagnag911 is not blueball at all, atleast there is 1 sex scene with cloe mom :) though you get to fuck her halfway only until eve caught both of you fucking :ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
So, using a old save. I get an error twice, but can do a rollback and carry on. But when Nora invites to sleep with her, the mc just. says its a bad idea, and ends possible relationship without any option at all?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
So, using a old save. I get an error twice, but can do a rollback and carry on. But when Nora invites to sleep with her, the mc just. says its a bad idea, and ends possible relationship without any option at all?
you should start over then (bugged save?), you should be getting 2 choices "No" and "yes" in the last scene when nora invite you to sleep with her.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
funny some moderator delete my posts but when those people were asking for ntr to be included in this game you did not deleted them....:FacePalm:

Delicia maybe is the patch that is causing the problem , try with no incest patch, is weird cause i always did get those choices even with old saves, maybe you did make some kind of choice of not liking nora? :unsure:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
I really do want to support more Developers, but the blue ball updates are stopping me........

renders are great story is oke but the blue ball updates are getting old fast

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I've just encountered the same issue with Nora, not sure what the hell I've done wrong I thought everything was going well with her so looks like I'm going to have to start again. (n)

Reactions: Angelsong

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
did you guys try playing without incest path? i did not have any problems with the game but i never used incest path so maybe thats the problem here

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
did you guys try playing without incest path? i did not have any problems with the game but i never used incest path so maybe thats the problem here
I've not got the incest patch installed but having the same issue, tried starting a new game as well but just ends up the same that can't continue with Nora.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes