D

Deleted member 1388186

this game is nothing but a cashgrab... shitty update after a shitty update.
Could put this as the description to 90 percent of games here haha.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I wouldn't call this a shitty update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well cliffhangers like that might be smart commercially in the short run, they may start to disappoint players though if there is to long between updates and payoff in next episode is less as players expect. It also puts additional stress upon devs to be timely with their updates. So not sure is always a smart move.

For me I guess will pass on this update instead of deciding to support a little after this update. :p

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Away From Home [Ep. 1-5] [vatosgames] - Original Size: 1009.68 MB

Download Win (112MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Another update without mom and cousin content..its starting to become a bad habit and the blue balls in this update is off the top,i decided i'll leave this game for now and come back to it when its finished (if it gets finished) cause right now the progression is way to slow,game started good with lots of promise but right now its meh

Mar 11, 2018
Anyone else feeling slightly irritated by these snake face renders? Not forcing the meta of godlike beauty representation, but holy shit it's unbearable as hell to stare at mom and aunt face expressions, as if they willingly want to chug the MC down.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes