Jan 1, 2018
I'm having the same issue. I've tried using save editor, but unfortunately it did not change anything for me. I'm really getting into this game, especially with Mom and Lily. I hope a solution is found for this. I defiantly want to continue with Mom.

Reactions: Mormont

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
play this update ,, DEV. i freakin hate you !!!!! ,, cuck teasing the shit out of us ,, what's wrong with you anyway ...... :ROFLMAO: i mean dammit i was waiting for so long just to get teased WTG .... i wanted my mom you knew i wanted her and you messed it all up for me ... thanks alot .......... shithead :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: love this dam game ... awesome job ...... (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

kanekidom

Apr 22, 2019
Haven't played this in awhile & I enjoyed the update the women are still very fine. Hope for more sex content in future updates these unappreciated women need it.

Reactions: Abhai

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I came, I played. I may come back in the future, but not sure about that. There is something that I find annoying when it comes to games. It is ok to skip into certain points in time in games; But, when you have to go back and fill in parts of the game that has happened during the time that is skipped, it is a turn off for me.
I am sure many do not mind it, but it is just one of those things for me. There are other things, even with the renders and models, but that is just a big thing for me.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
been long since i last played this game, so started from the beginning. Getting to slap Cody always cracks me up. hahaha.
I made MC slap him once and apologised which Cody accepted. Gosh, how I wish I could do this in real life. Someone annoying you? Slap him/her and say sorry. All cool :LOL:

Reactions: Jeromutton360

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
So I wanted to see what you could actually do in this game and came up with this, just drop the game directory into your installation and start the game, it basically puts little check marks on lines that extend relationships and also indicates when relationship points increase.

Once extracted, the game will take a few more seconds to load than normally. It does this once while compiling the new scripts.rpy and screens.rpy, fixes a few spelling errors (I am sure there are more) and fixes the Janet / Eva dialog at the pool.

Only works with current version (Ep 1-5).

swipeymcdane

May 14, 2017
I do agree the updates should be longer. They are way too short. The teasing I can handle to a certain extent..

But how is this not more people’s favorite game?? Nora is one of the hottest game characters I have ever seen and I’ve played a lot.

That ass during the date scene... made me go stupid. Thanks dev.

Reactions: Rythan25

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
I JUST finished the game up to the recent update and I really liked it. The conversations with Lily's movie night, Eva and most importantly with Mom during the dinner date are excellent, especially with Nora, I definitely looking forward to the next update and I loved the renders and the characters, they're gorgeous. The animations were also very good.

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
If we take the way to Sophia, there are new scenes at the pool, but otherwise there nothing much... I will ask some questions to vatos after the holidays. :confused:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
This new update was not much imo some blueballing from mom and the aunt cock blocked us

Not really a fun update lol :LOL: But in terms of story wise it makes sense... But in terms of waiting between updates and getting just this blueballing and cock blocking it was a bit annoying :(

Reactions: Virfe
4.10 star(s) 172 Votes